HAS to be Rogers

Status
Not open for further replies.
I very much doubt you will see him signing on at dole office near you....what people fail to realise on here is that unlike one of us losing our jobs football managers aren't desperate for a job they can wait until right one comes up

No you're not
And you have Schteeve, don't worry about who or who won't be our next manager you lot have plenty of issues to worry about.

I genuinely think our senior players would just take the piss out of him.

If we're committed to him even if we go down it might work, but there's plenty of question marks about his personality.

Look we both need to lose this big club bullshit neither of us are a big club....a big stadium and big crowds doesn't make a big club. We are both a f***ing mess and as unattractive a proposition for any guy with ambition

I disagree. To me a big club is defined as a big fan base and a 'decent' history. We have that.

I agree we are a mess, Liverpool fans may say they are currently a mess, or were under Rodgers.

We ofcourse are not as big as the big 5 or 6 but we certainly are a big club. Newcastle too.

But certainly are unnattactive to some managers.

I disagree. To me a big club is defined as a big fan base and a 'decent' history. We have that.

Disagree strong, players don't care about what you might have won 50 years ago. Neither do employees. I'm not going to go work for Woolworths because they used to be kings of the high street.

I agree we are a mess, Liverpool fans may say they are currently a mess, or were under Rodgers.

Liverpool are far from a mess. A new dynasty is emerging.

We ofcourse are not as big as the big 5 or 6 but we certainly are a big club. Newcastle too.

Neither are in the Top 12-15 most appealing English clubs to work for.

But certainly are unnattactive to some managers.

What f***ing decent history is this you're talking about?... You have won 2 trophies since 1937 we have won 4 in the same period

For fucks sake there are many many teams with better historical records

Face it we have lived on a diet of shit and have absolutely no history to around 2-3 generations of fans

We are neither a big club a big pull or attractive proposition. We buy untried cheap Europeans and you are a graveyard for ageing players after one last pay day

North east football is dead

What f***ing decent history is this you're talking about?... You have won 2 trophies since 1937 we have won 4 in the same period

For fucks sake there are many many teams with better historical records

Face it we have lived on a diet of shit and have absolutely no history to around 2-3 generations of fans

We are neither a big club a big pull or attractive proposition. We buy untried cheap Europeans and you are a graveyard for ageing players after one last pay day

North east football is dead

We are both bigger than half the teams in the prem, you're telling me Swansea,Southampton, Crystal Palace,Watford,Bournemouth, Stoke, Norwich,WBA, Leicester are bigger than us? None of them are.

Unfortunately all those mentioned have better sides than us & have performed better in recent years but not bigger clubs.

Swansea or Southampton for example as teams, as clubs at the minute are miles ahead of us. But certainly not bigger.

He's just got a £7 million pay off from Liverpool , why work again ?

We are both bigger than half the teams in the prem, you're telling me Swansea,Southampton, Crystal Palace,Watford,Bournemouth, Stoke, Norwich,WBA, Leicester are bigger than us? None of them are.

Unfortunately all those mentioned have better sides than us & have performed better in recent years but not bigger clubs.

Swansea or Southampton for example as teams, as clubs at the minute are miles ahead of us. But certainly not bigger.

You mentioned history though neither of us have that since the world was in black and white the teams you have mentioned 4 of them have won trophies since we last did

3 top 8 finishes and he's clueless, really???!!

Nah you're right, let's go for a bloke who gets top half finishes, a bloke who got relegated and is struggling in the championship, or a bloke who's a bone fide nutter. It ain't Rodgers who's clueless marra
Finishing in the top half with Liverpool is hardly an achievement. Just look at all the shite he's wasted money on.

He was crap at Watford, crap at reading and crap at Liverpool. He inherited a team with an established system, changed nowt and had some success with Swansea. Hardly makes him the world class manager many on here are claiming.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back