Hassan Yebda

Status
Not open for further replies.
Believe it if it actually happens...............its more likely this is a story in the equivalent of The daily Sport over there and its bollocks................

One lads even posted another link saying hes signing for a Saudi club but its been seemingly ignored in the immediate meltdown.........:lol:

Happy to sign him as long as it's in addition to Borini/Welbeck.

If it's instead of 1 of them we're f#cked.

They dont pretend they are right

All they do is pick up media stories relating to SAFC and post them

It isn't a hard concept to grasp

He's a centre midfielder
yes with a nice big headline that says " MIDFIELDER TO SIGN"

Then nicely out of the way underneath " according to reports in France"..............

OH SHIT, Yebda is signing and because Borini had fish and chips in Harry Ramsdens last night, so he must be signing for Redknapp, there's just no other explanation.

GET A GRIP CHILDREN

You really dislike them don't you :lol:
Nope but why cant it just be written as it is instead of trying to appear ITK..............

Its the same as a recent thread on here when every so called ITK( and probably all of them aren't) appeared with lines such as " from what I am hearing) " from what I have been told " etc etc.............

It tends to get a tad wearing when folk are clamming for plaudits on the internet...............:lol:

I'd imagine that if we're getting rid of alf and signing yebda, it's because congers and poyet believe he'd be more suited to poyet's passing style philosophy. Alfie can't pass or control a ball for shit. Yebda wouldn't be an exciting signing, far from it. But, there'll be no meltdown here, I'll just be slightly underwhelmed. We do need another midfielder, and it was highly unlikely we'd splash some cash on someone else in this position considering we've just signed rodwell for ten million. Larsson looks like he's first choice for now anyway, and his form at the end of last season, and beginning of this ,suggests he's earned that right.

Ffs, has alf murdered someone or something?!

older, injury pronejourneyman, probs a worse player, never saved anyones life I bet either

boooooooooooooooooooooo

This concerned me. This summer we have signed jones, Buckley, Rodwell, this bloke linked. They're all very injury prone.

And we are adding it to brown, fletcher.

Teams like us need a settle side and best players fit. It's a worry
its a fact that can't be ignored

Believe it if it actually happens...............its more likely this is a story in the equivalent of The daily Sport over there and its bollocks................

One lads even posted another link saying hes signing for a Saudi club but its been seemingly ignored in the immediate meltdown.........:lol:
true enough... plenty of them the summer

Not that I'm praising the signing of Yebda...if it happens,but we don't have enough in the middle. You group them together but Cattermole and Bridcutt provide for a holding midfield player,leaving Rodwell,Gomez and Larsson.You include Giaccherini,but he isn't a box to box midfielder. If Larsson gets suspended and Rodwell injured,there isn't enough there....we need one more box to box footballer in the squad.
With two domestic loans remaining we'd surely be better off using one to bring in the final midfielder we need. Personally I'm of the opinion that if we aren't looking to up the overall quality of our midfield options I'd rather we didn't bother and used the fact that we were one player light in there as a way of bringing on our young talent.

I bet if he sat cabral down and said to him he will be part of the squad and get games when needed, cabral would be just as good as yebda or thiscalibre of buy

With two domestic loans remaining we'd surely be better off using one to bring in the final midfielder we need. Personally I'm of the opinion that if we aren't looking to up the overall quality of our midfield options I'd rather we didn't bother and used the fact that we were one player light in there as a way of bringing on our young talent.
Domestic loans will go to the deadline as players suddenly become available then who aren't at the moment.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back