Hassan Yebda

Status
Not open for further replies.

What about the bit before that says "Report:", or do you only pick and choose according to your agenda?
The bit that makes no difference at all to the way the title is written and infers then......................

Domestic loans will go to the deadline as players suddenly become available then who aren't at the moment.......
Yeah. However, with us signing Yebda there won't particularly be any room for another midfielder as we'd have the 6 that Poyet talked about (plus Giaccherini who is somewhere between the midfield and attacking lines). Plus, we're highly likely to still have Cabral on the books if all we're looking for is senior cover.

This deal makes little sense - particularly since he's on a free. By all means keep this sort of deal up your cuff in case we have a nightmare end to the window and you feel that you really must have one more player to provide cover. However, don't commit to a free transfer player like this at this stage of the window when we've got cash to spend and two domestic loans left.

Personally, I'd be very surprised if this happens.

Okay, so the article referenced by RR is a French one - whose reputability we know little of - which in turn references another site, Foot Mercato, as the source of the whole story.

Leaving aside the fact this is third hand information now, never mind info being reproduced by a site that alludes to having some sort of 'in' with the club, an albeit brief search of Foot Mercato shows up no article whatsoever linking us to this Yebda. In addition, the article cited by RR was written last night, yet not one local journalist has picked up on it or even hinted that we even know who this bloke is.

RR will say they're just reproducing news but the fact is the manner in which they do it gives off a sense of finality. It was the same with Peruzzi last year. If this turns out to be total bollocks - and it's certainly looking that way following the brief research I've outlined above - it's grossly irresponsible from a site that is quickly becoming more arsed about garnering hits than it is in being what it claims to be.

Yeah. However, with us signing Yebda there won't particularly be any room for another midfielder as we'd have the 6 that Poyet talked about (plus Giaccherini who is somewhere between the midfield and attacking lines). Plus, we're highly likely to still have Cabral on the books if all we're looking for is senior cover.

This deal makes little sense - particularly since he's on a free. By all means keep this sort of deal up your cuff in case we have a nightmare end to the window and you feel that you really must have one more player to provide cover. However, don't commit to a free transfer player like this at this stage of the window when we've got cash to spend and two domestic loans left.

Personally, I'd be very surprised if this happens.

Yes but as you go onto say I bet its a load of shite..................

no idea whether link is true or how good this fella is.
However I do remember an unheralded french player joining for a very small f ee under Reid who turned out to be brilliant.Eric Roy anyone? I'll wait to see if Yebda signs and then how he plays before passing judgment.

Putting injury concerns aside, if this lad can stay fit he will definitely be one of the shittest players in our squad

This simply can't be true

Which bit of the " according to reports in France" that the title nicely omits cant you grasp then.......................

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back