Hassan Yebda

Status
Not open for further replies.

The one thing I will say is that the Algerian national team in the summer played with a great amount of ability on the ball and a good tempo. If he is typical of this (he didn't play much but was off the back of a bad injury) he might surprise. However, I'd still say that we would be making the deal unnecessarily considering his free agent status and our current squad situation. We could afford to wait to see what the window has in store before resorting to bringing in a player like Yebda.

See little point in this one if true. if we're looking for squad filler I'd prefer us to just use Agnew, Smith, Honeyman or even Cabral (since nee-one will take him off our hands)
Agreed.

We are still trying to clear out the dross from the quad, with great difficulty because.

A They are crap.

B Their wages are high.

C Nobody in their right mind would sign em.

Nice leaving presis from Fanti.

Aye! makes sense, lets get rid of Alfie and sign a 30 year old crock, f***ing brilliant that is.

Which bit of the " according to reports in France" that the title nicely omits cant you grasp then.......................

.................................................................................................................................................................................... Oh, sorry. Fell asleep reading your post.

The sad things is there will be quiet a few on here gutted he is not signing for us, they will have to put their soap boxes away again for now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back