Hats off to my mate, renewed his ticket...

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MakemIndo

He works overeas most of the year and only makes a handful of games, but he said he has renewed because 'Im Sunderland till I die"
I'm impressed, people may say the club is rotten, which is bollox, but the fans are first class.

I did this after the last murrey relegation. I did not want to feel that I helped sink the club so renew even though I was not in the country,

I've renewed mine even though I get invited to the Heiniken suite about half a dozen times a season, can't be arsed pissing about buying tickets on the day

I've renewed mine even though I work away and miss half the games.

Do I get a medal?

My mate lives in London and has only been to a hand full of games and he's renewed.

I'd say he's been to more away games than home games this year.

Mine is renewed, the hardcore support will always be there....
I cant say Im looking forward to it but Im sure that will change when August comes around.
At times its a job not a hobby !!

I don't understand why the OP or his mate are getting grief here?

Fair play to anyone that buys a season card knowing that they won't be able to attend many games through living / working away.

He works overeas most of the year and only makes a handful of games, but he said he has renewed because 'Im Sunderland till I die"
I'm impressed, people may say the club is rotten, which is bollox, but the fans are first class.

fair play to him, its my sons first SC next season, sod what league we're in we are gonna enjoy the howwa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back