Having kids at or around 40.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 26

Anyone done this ?

Our lass (no) is 40 and I'm approaching 39 and we have one kid, little girl, who is 3 and a half. We have chatted about having another one, I tend to feel a tad guilty as our daughter sits and plays on her own and asks to see her cousins all the time. Plus I've always wanted 2 kids. It would be a push financially also.

I'm in two minds still, slightly swaying to having another one. Anyone been through this ?

Anyone done this ?

Our lass (no) is 40 and I'm approaching 39 and we have one kid, little girl, who is 3 and a half. We have chatted about having another one, I tend to feel a tad guilty as our daughter sits and plays on her own and asks to see her cousins all the time. Plus I've always wanted 2 kids. It would be a push financially also.

I'm in two minds still, slightly swaying to having another one. Anyone been through this ?

We had one and our house was open to everyone. The bairn is currently at Glastonbury with about 20 mates. Her social life is now 10 times better than mine and always was.

I was 35 when I had my son, was a surprise as if been told I'd need IVF if I ever wanted kids. I'm 40 in a few months, and tbh I think my child bearing days are past me and I'd be too old to have anymore in the future.
If your wife is happy being an older mammy it's worth exploring if it's something you both want from life.

Anyone done this ?

I've a couple of mates that have done. One was 39 when he had his first (his missus is much younger) and they knocked out 2 in 2 years and the other mate already had a 10 year old and they had another boy when he was about 41/42.

Age makes no difference man just go for it if yous want to.

Anyone done this ?

Let me know if you want me to pop round and sort her out for you marra

Anyone done this ?

I was 39 when I had my first, now 40 and trying for a second (I want three if I have the choice)... our lass (not a chance) is nearly 5 years younger than me...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back