Haway UKIP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xenophobia at its best.

I love multicultural society. But I have lived abroad mind you.

It isn't xenophobic to observe that the entire national cultural identity of a place has changed, without criticising that change.

He's right that large parts of London don't feel "English" any more. There's nothing wrong with saying it.

Is that a good thing, bad thing or nothing? Arguments for all sides I'd say.

It isn't xenophobic to observe that the entire national cultural identity of a place has changed, without criticising that change.

He's right that London doesn't feel "English" any more. There's nothing wrong with saying it.

Why are UKIP bothered about things being 'English'? They've got 'United Kingdom' in their name ffs! Unless I'm missing something and the U and K stand for something else?

:lol:

You seem outraged, or do you just like to be seen to be outraged.

Are you just going to vote UKIP secretly but keep up your outrage anyway? :lol:

Outraged about what marra?

I'm asking questions as to why people would vote for a right wing party?

I'm specifically asking MBH as he has started a load of threads about them in the past week or so.

He's right that large parts of London don't feel "English" any more. There's nothing wrong with saying it.

That is the nail you have just hit. Xenophobic fear.

Fear of foreign influence. farage give loads of this in false stats. I can prove this btw.

You vote for your 'culture' next month.

I won't.

That is the nail you have just hit. Xenophobic fear.

Fear of foreign influence. farage give loads of this in false stats. I can prove this btw.

You vote for your 'culture' next month.

I won't.
Where is any fear expressed? If I observe that my neighbour's fence has changed from white to green, does that make me scared of green?

Why are UKIP bothered about things being 'English'? They've got 'United Kingdom' in their name ffs! Unless I'm missing something and the U and K stand for something else?
Last time I looked, London was a city in England, and I'm only commenting on Cleese's comments about it. I don't give two strokes of a wank about UKIP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back