Hello 17th my old friend

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spartan

Striker
the " good start " brigade can do one ..

" better than Di Canio" does not meet any definition of "good"

I'd take the table as it is now and end the season with the Mags relegated! :lol:. Also means the transfer window would open so we can try again. ;)

Ah the summer...fresh expectations... Then Jozy & Graham are offered new contracts & realism hits home again ha ha

It has been an average start. The next 3 games however can turn it into a good start to the season. If we can find a better balance between defending and going forward we are capable of getting 4-6 points and progressing in the cup over the next couple of weeks

Ten thousand people, maybe more.
People talking without speaking.
People hearing without listening.
People writing songs that voices never share.
And no one dared, disturb the sound of silence.

I am the best on here at guess the song. I got the.countdown tune right last week.

Think in 2010/11 we drew something like 8 of our first 10 matches before going on a good run.

Have to admit however that the dismal start (and middle) bit to last season has me slightly more jittery than usual this campaign. Just don't want to see a repeat of last season's struggles.

For me, the worrying things is how we are playing.. or rather the lack of football being played. It is a poor start, but could be a lot worse.
Its just our sheer lack of pace/desire/ideas to get forward in numbers and prevent the otehr team from coming at us. Instead we just sit and let them attack us on the edge of our own box.
Grinding out results is one thing; but not making the effort to win is another.

f***ing hell man we're 5 games in to season, not 5 games left of a season. I'll start worrying when we can't pick up points against the likes of Burnley at home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back