Holiday advice please

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

speedyftm

Looking for a week away all inclusive next year (late May, early June) for me and Mrs S, and kids who will be 11 and 4.

No idea where to go or who to book with, so any advice would be appreciated.

Haven't got a fortune to spend, just want to sit in the sun and drink while the kids have plenty to do.

Cheers in advance.

Cyprus is canny, been to Pathos a few times, spot on for kids not too noisy, we usually get a few prices from the main travel agents, Hays travel usually match prices.

Looking for a week away all inclusive next year (late May, early June) for me and Mrs S, and kids who will be 11 and 4.

Haven't got a fortune to spend, just want to sit in the sun and drink while the kids have plenty to do.

Cheers in advance.
If you have any self respect for you and your family do not go all inclusive.The worst.

"Scratter" is a term I hate,but for me it sits about right for the all inclusive type of holiday .

Cheers in advance.

Is that actually possibly?
(purely based on my family holiday experiences as a kid)
Bored while parents sat in sun, felt more entertained when doing something, ie not sat in sun

If you have any self respect for you and your family do not go all inclusive.The worst.

"Scratter" is a term I hate,but for me it sits about right for the all inclusive type of holiday .

Nonsense old chap. All inclusive holidays are great if you have kids, especially fussy eaters. If they don't like what they've got to eat they can go back and get something else, plus free ice-cream, lollies and drinks all day.

Mind, as soon as the kids have gone I'm back to 'normal' holidays. I love finding great restaurants and pubs.

Nowt wrong with AI no matter where you take them. Cracking resorts all ower especially caribbean.
but look at OPs request and wanting to fit to a budget so what better way to treat the family without extra spending needed

Corralejo, Fuerteventura.

Good weather but a cooling breeze and not hot at night. Small waterpark an easy walk from the digs and some good restaurants and bars that are all kid friendly. I've been 3 times and would go again.

I went AI to Dubrovnik, it was pretty much all seafood, caught locally so fresh and tasted superb.

Only AI I've been on but the kids argument definitely changes your buying habits in terms of holidays etc.

EDIT: I don't have kids though so wouldn't want to recommend somewhere.

Corralejo, Fuerteventura.

Good weather but a cooling breeze and not hot at night. Small waterpark an easy walk from the digs and some good restaurants and bars that are all kid friendly. I've been 3 times and would go again.
We went there last year, nice place, good surfing, dead as fuck though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back