Holidaying to ibiza

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adu

Central Defender
Going away next month and unsure how much to take. I'm fairly a lightweight so can't see me spending much in the smaller places, say if I didn't buy a drink in the huge clubs, how much would you say would get me through for two weeks (roughly)

Cheers

It's all dependent on how much you want to spend personally to be honest. I'd say you could manage on £1000, but that would be not really going to many of the big clubs and barely having much scope for veering away from a budget. I'd normally say £100 a day, that's the amount I'm taking when I head over on Sunday anyway!

*Edit - I did however spend £1300 in a week the last time I was there, so it is literally however much you want to spend, you can!

It's impossible to say with no real idea what it is you want to be doing.

Are you;
  • eating out or buying your own stuff?
  • going to be going on excursions / boat parties etc?
  • going on the lash every night?
  • drinking in pubs / bars during the day?
  • going to all of the big night clubs?
There's more things to consider but personally, if I was only eating out a few of the nights & was going out every night, with 3 or 4 "big" club nights over two weeks i'd look at about £1300/£1400 and that would be with me getting "tanked up" most nights before going out as well.

depends what your doing, tickets to the clubs are 45-65 euros alone, I spent £900 in 7 days, but I felt myself watching my money the last couple of days.

An absolute bare minimum would be £100 a day, I went there last September for a 4 night stag do and went through 1k, not a cheap place.

An absolute bare minimum would be £100 a day, I went there last September for a 4 night stag do and went through 1k, not a cheap place.
I'd say so - but you'd need to have a few days when you were just around the pool / ate stuff from the supermarket and then got tanked up on spirits in the room. If you did that you could go out and get pissed for €50 on the night and make some savings.

Not the way i'd want to do it like but would still be Ibiza

I'd say so - but you'd need to have a few days when you were just around the pool / ate stuff from the supermarket and then got tanked up on spirits in the room. If you did that you could go out and get pissed for €50 on the night and make some savings.

Not the way i'd want to do it like but would still be Ibiza

Aye true, personally I hate going away and having to watch what you spend, takes away some of the enjoyment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back