Holidaying to ibiza

Status
Not open for further replies.

You'll do well to last two weeks in Ibiza, I know people who have came home early who couldn't handle 10 days.

we were there for 10 a couple of years ago and a few were only booked for 7, was nearly crying when they were leaving.

get full of ket and pills and you'll only be buying water in the clubs, plus you'll not want to eat. bottle of water 9 euros

14 days x 9 euros = 126euros. take about 140 so you can tip.

If he drinks water out of the pool during the day and club bogs on a night he could get away with about a tenner

If you're going to the big clubs every night you're going to need a fortune. Sometimes even 2 big clubs in one night. Then if you're wanting a lot of gear you probably won't need money for food.

1500 for a week is normally a decent guideline.

I can put you in touch with a friend , after 3 days when you are skint , you can knock some pills out for him , everybody's happy

Been twice, both times for a week. The first time I spent £1200 the second £1400 an both times I was watching what I spent. You'll do well to last the two weeks, money wise I would say £2000 minimum because you're going to have days where you do nothing, purely because your body won't let you.

2 weeks in Ibiza :eek:. Good luck with that mate! You'll need about £2000 IMO.

Going away next month and unsure how much to take. I'm fairly a lightweight so can't see me spending much in the smaller places, say if I didn't buy a drink in the huge clubs, how much would you say would get me through for two weeks (roughly)

Cheers
Ibiza? How common.

You must be an absolute scratter going there.

Diff'rent strokes and all that.

I actually agree with your original post. There's 'spending money' & there's taking the complete & utter piss. Years ago I didn't think twice about paying to get in to the clubs over there. I wouldn't do it now though. I was actually in Ibiza last year with the lass. It was a quiet one cos she was pregnant. We went to a couple of free early evening venues & I was charged €12 & €10 for a bottle of Heineken in the 2 places. I nearly had a fuckin stroke.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back