Holidaying to ibiza

Status
Not open for further replies.
I spent about £1200 last year in 7 days.

Its so easy to spend money in Ibiza, actually quite sickening looking back although i did have an unbelievable time.

If i was to go away again next year in terms of value for money and enjoyment, I would go to Thailand.

Some of my mates went for a long weekend and they spent £400/£500 and bought tickets for the clubs in advance to save a bit money.

I'm planning on going next year and I'll want to take at least £1000 if it's for a week.

Just ask for a bloke called Pedro, you'll get your holiday paid for and a free mini break to Columbia.

Some of my mates went for a long weekend and they spent £400/£500 and bought tickets for the clubs in advance to save a bit money.

I'm planning on going next year and I'll want to take at least £1000 if it's for a week.

Do this. If you buy from Ibiza Spotlight you can get a full refund on any tickets up to 48 hours beforehand if you decide not to go.

£1500 at the very least. Spent a grand with absolute ease in 7 days last year and I was only buying water in the clubs. A fair bit went up my nose, but nout daft at all, nowhere near what I'd have spent if I was drinking, and I certainly wasn't being lavish with my money during the day.

I would want £2k for 2 weeks at least

Do this. If you buy from Ibiza Spotlight you can get a full refund on any tickets up to 48 hours beforehand if you decide not to go.

Aye that's the website I had in mind just couldn't remember the name of it :lol:

£1400 should be enough if you take pills and don't drink in clubs. They are €10 each but you can get 28 for €200 if you buy in bulk. Means you can buy them, and about 3 club tickets and still have about €100 euro a day left to spend for food and drinks on the west end. If you want to drink in clubs £2k+

Going away next month and unsure how much to take. I'm fairly a lightweight so can't see me spending much in the smaller places, say if I didn't buy a drink in the huge clubs, how much would you say would get me through for two weeks (roughly)

Cheers

Take as much as you can. You are young once and you'll have the time of your life!!!

Mind two weeks :lol::lol:

In my younger days I did Ibiza and magaluf, but I'd be dead after 3 days now

Spent 1200 in 6 nights last July, quality time. Be sure to get off your head on that new 'cannibal' drug and tell the SMB all about it on your return home!

back in the day with the second fiance mate. in the liberated nineties mate. brown wings on sex swings mate in front of a baying crowd mate, pumping music pumping miss brown. pre dogging days they were mate. introduced old giddy to the swinging game ibiza did there

I once had a room at pykes at £450 a night for a week. Never slept in it once

I'm not the best to ask about money and ibiza. Especially. As I've never paid to get into a club there

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back