• Thread starter Deleted member 35145
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 35145

When O’Neill left he had 31 points from his last 31 games

When Bruce left he had 21 points from his last 27 games

Poyet has 22 points from his last 23 games.

Another 3 games without a win and the fans will start to turn imo. Hopefully Short will have learnt that hiring and firing makes little difference in the long term, and instead of spending on changing managers he should make money available for better players.

Another 3 games without a win and the fans will start to turn imo. Hopefully Short will have learnt that hiring and firing makes little difference in the long term, and instead of spending on changing managers he should make money available for better players.
of course he should, but I'm wagering that he won't :(

He's out of his depth. He practically had a breakdown last season and his tactical decisions (especially substitutions) have been abysmal.

The bloke wanted lynching after that cup game against Stoke imo. Never seen anything like it.

What and bring in another manager to work with the same shite players you mean? The question asked next would be how long does the new manager last? The money has to be made available to buy quality players, Ellis does not want to do that because of bad buys in the past but he is going to have to spend otherwise we will be in a relegation fight again and we won't win it this time around. Ellis has done alot for us but I think he should be thinking about moving on and letting someone else have a chance at taking us forward.

It'll be quicker than what you say

Get beat at palace and this board will be full of people wanting a new manager

[QUOTE="Johnsafc, post: 18921616, member: 31333

The bloke wanted lynching after that cup game against Stoke. I've never see anything like it.[/QUOTE]
Hull away in the cup ?

Last edited by a moderator:
What and bring in another manager to work with the same shite players you mean? The question asked next would be how long does the new manager last? The money has to be made available to buy quality players, Ellis does not want to do that because of bad buys in the past but he is going to have to spend otherwise we will be in a relegation fight again and we won't win it this time around. Ellis has done alot for us but I think he should be thinking about moving on and letting someone else have a chance at taking us forward.

The thing is the two from Brighton and Scoccho and Coates cast doubts on Poyets ability to find players. ES has seen his money pissed up against the wall by previous managers. I think his only option next time round is to really push the boat out but unfortunately he is behind this FFP thing that ensures he cant do that. Lets hope he dosnt end up as the author of his own misfortune.

It'll be quicker than what you say

Get beat at palace and this board will be full of people wanting a new manager

[QUOTE="Johnsafc, post: 18921616, member: 31333]

The bloke wanted lynching after that cup game against Stoke. I've never see anything like it.
Hull away in the cup ?[/QUOTE]

Tried to burn Hull from my memory.

end of november if things haven't changed for the better, sections of fans will start turning against him. mutterings of poor selections and lack of tactics are already heard.

Spot on. This is the weakest squad for some time. Poyet isn't a miracle worker, despite last season.

I'm very pissed off tonight but I don't want Poyet sacked.

In fact I'm pretty sure that the coaching team are not to blame, or Congleton for that matter.

I don't particularly blame Ellis Short or Margeret Byrne either.

The truth of the matter is that for 4 transfer windows we have attempted to get rid of anyone on high wages while replacing them with someone on lower wages. And the squad was poor anyway. It needed investment not cutbacks.

We are just not ready to progress as a club while making cutbacks for FFP and its going to bite us in the arse eventually.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back