How long until fans turn on Poyet?

• Thread starter Deleted member 35145
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

What he did last season was miraculous with what he inherited. Having said that since last season,wether his fault or the clubs,there is a serious lack of quality in the squad,and some of the tactics and substitutions he's made have been staggering. I don't even think he knows who his strongest 11 is.

So he walks away or refuses to put any more money in.

We are fucked without him.

No we arent. We will eventually find our natural level which is the way football should be. We're guilty of financial doping ala Chelsea, City, Fulham etc. Unfortunately not to the same extent.

Our next 4 games are Palace A, Everton H, Leicester A and Chelsea H. A defeat against Palace means the Everton game is the make or break game for Gus I think. Just hope we can beat Palace.....

What he did last season was miraculous with what he inherited. Having said that since last season,wether his fault or the clubs,there is a serious lack of quality in the squad,and some of the tactics and substitutions he's made have been staggering. I don't even think he knows who his strongest 11 is.

Stop talking sense, it doesn't suit you! ;)

The problem lies in the club not recruiting the right players - we keep sacking managers but who is in charge of recruiting players ?
Our signings are comical
How much has been spunked on shite in the last 10 years ?
Unbelievable

Already have turned on him, well a large majority it seems, embarrassing!

It's already happening. Too many f***ing idiots thinking changing manager every year is a recipe for success.
This, stupid twats don't have a clue, they pick away until it all unravels and we have to start all over again.

No such a thing. Nowadays its horses for courses. Only a loon would play the same XI against Chelsea, City and Arsenal away that they would against QPR, Burnley or Leicester at home. Mebbes one day we'll find an XI good enough to put out against Dyches Dynamos and Arry R's.

No such a thing. Nowadays its horses for courses. Only a loon would play the same XI against Chelsea, City and Arsenal away that they would against QPR, Burnley or Leicester at home. Mebbes one day we'll find an XI good enough to put out against Dyches Dynamos and Arry R's.
But he still struggles to match the 11 on the pitch with his tactics

Persisting with a formation which doesn't fit his personnel is an issue. At least he decided to abandon playing 2 strikers in a formation which accommodates 1 striker this week

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back