How Many Loans....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kid Galahad

Striker
.....can you have as a championship side, i think it might of changed after Watford's piss take but anyone know the rules?

I think the club should have a policy not to loan any player again. It stunts own player development a d enriches the bigger clubs further. Its benefitted the odd club like Everton this season but smacks of short termism. We need to try a different tack even if we have to bite the bullet for 2 year or so.imo.

Didn't QPR take about 6 on in January :lol:

Assou Ekotto
Morrison
Carroll
Will Keane
Kevin Doyle
Maiga

I think the club should have a policy not to loan any player again. It stunts own player development a d enriches the bigger clubs further. Its benefitted the odd club like Everton this season but smacks of short termism. We need to try a different tack even if we have to bite the bullet for 2 year or so.imo.

Used correctly it's a good way to improve your squad.

If we brought in say 3 players who will benefit the first team it allows us to use the bulk of our funds on 4/5 key players. It will then prevent us having to buy 8 poorer players.

Like it or not we will abuse the fuck out of the loan system next season, of that there is nothing more certain.
We won't have much choice though with so many players needing to be brought in, it's going to be like last summer again, though hopefully with alot better results!

A large chunk of our transfer policy has been loans. I ve no problem with a couple to beef out the squad but most of our loans have ended up being our best players then we can't afford them and we are back to square one and the cycle begins again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back