HSBC to leave the country

Status
Not open for further replies.
Excellent. Their simpering twats at The Bridges led me on, assured me my small request would be granted no problem, and then their mortgage estimators turned me down for a remortgage at at time when I was in serious difficulty. I only wanted 10% of the value my property. Wouldn't give me a decent reason why.

I detest them. And all banks, to be honest.

Excellent. Their simpering twats at The Bridges led me on, assured me my small request would be granted no problem, and then their mortgage estimators turned me down for a remortgage at at time when I was in serious difficulty. I only wanted 10% of the value my property. Wouldn't give me a decent reason why.

I detest them. And all banks, to be honest.
Northern Rock did that to me years ago. Banked with them since I was a kid and when I needed a mortgage they said no. Got one at the TSB instead. Can't say I shed a tear for the fuckers when they went tits up

Been waiting for this. Its the usual Tory type scare story that emerges in the run up to any election. Apparently they pay too much tax and cannot risk us leaving the EU. Basically what they are saying is, vote Tory or we leave.

Similar stories emerged during the Scottish referendum and its pathetic in my view. We should call their bluff as the buggers don't even pay what they should in tax now.

Eh?
Im nee political analyst like but surely its UKIP & tories who are the eurosceptics?

Been waiting for this. Its the usual Tory type scare story that emerges in the run up to any election. Apparently they pay too much tax and cannot risk us leaving the EU. Basically what they are saying is, vote Tory or we leave.

Similar stories emerged during the Scottish referendum and its pathetic in my view. We should call their bluff as the buggers don't even pay what they should in tax now.

It was founded by a Jock. :D

HSBC - the worlds oldest drug cartel.

Wealth formed from the opium trade and now financing Mexican drug cartels.

The CEO of HSBC should be dragged to Tower Gate and flogged and hung for all to see for trying to subvert democracy.

:eek::eek::eek::eek:

Yep let them go.

10000 well paid job a with it...

They pay the tax that is due.

Narrow minded views.

For all yo might hate the financial services businesses without them the UK would be fucked

Yep let them go.

Narrow minded views.

For all yo might hate the financial services businesses without them the UK would be fucked

They don't work here out of the goodness of their heart Epps. Stable, wealthy democracies don't grow on trees and if they were to leave someone else would definitely take their place. That said, I'll eat my hat if they make goof on their "threat".

Yep let them go.

Narrow minded views.

Apparently HSBC finance Mexican drug cartels.

Unethical type of business to operate in the U.K?

Yep let them go.

Narrow minded views.

Don't be silly man, one door closes another one opens. It wont happen but if it did someone else would be in there to pick up the pieces.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back