Hummel

dont bother its some sort of con or glitch in the system ....you will get a out of stock order a few hours after they take your order and confirmation of sale e mail ...bloody useless website with a hint of barrow boy!
After 5 cancelled orders, managed to get a XXL today. I've had a shipping email so assume it's gone through.

Finally grabbed the yellow Hummel shirt this morning. I assumed they’d be big fit with them being 90s style shirts. Just buy your normal size for a fitted style or size up for something a bit more free fitting. Thanks @Deckard, fits perfect!

I've got the home, away and yellow ones.

Also got the Hummel ones with the chevrons on the white fold down, and badge on the side like Don's wearing here...

Logon or register to see this image
Those socks were class. Avec did similar, which were equally as good.

Also that home top was different to the ones that went on sale. The shirts for sale didn't have the white rectangle behind the sponsor. I always wondered why, but I'll bet it made the kits more durable and the felt letters less likely to peel off.

Also that home top was different to the ones that went on sale. The shirts for sale didn't have the white rectangle behind the sponsor. I always wondered why, but I'll bet it made the kits more durable and the felt letters less likely to peel off.
Aye, that was always a pet peeve of mine as a bairn. :lol:

I think it was just to make the sponsor stand out more.

The 1st Avec kits also ended up with a white background behind the sponsor.

Back