i believe in rodwell

Status
Not open for further replies.

jack was our most consistent performer last season and it was shocking we let him leave for free but rodwell is the future!!

Hopefully Rodwell will get to Colback's standard before his contract expires. He's got a few years left so there's still a slight glimmer of hope.

He got forward a couple of times, but was mainly invisible again , when you sign a 10m player you like to think they have standout abilities but so far everyones clutching at straws.

He's just being asked to make the numbers up when we attack.
He gets into decent positions, but most of his work is athletic. He's not creative, but never was. He'd be much better played in the Larsson role.
He is basically a poor Yaya Toure who has the power to get by people when running full pelt from deep.
He isn't going to be threading the ball through to our non existent runners anyway!

I think he needs the game to be played in front of him.

With the exception of Mancini...all are perrinial losers...however yes he is our best player along with Johnson by far...the others can climb a tree.
:lol::lol::lol: Still looking at transfer fees. £10m should have bought the finished article. To me I am trying to work out if he is absolutely goosed, or just so unfit he seems to labour whenever he moves. Honestly I'd have had Tom Huddlestone before him who'd have been cheaper with less wages.

I'm probably just expecting too much but I can't be alone expecting for that type of money we'd have expected a little more - even allowing for settling in etc.

well i do not, not a scrap of evidence to prove his transfer fee was worth it.
...and those who keep saying AJ is our most creative player are living in the past, when he actually played well for 6 or 7 games.
seb runs around a lot but even his 'classic' set pieces have gone to pot.
gomez started well but seems to have given up.
alvarez was the only one to show any real composure on the ball and he is out for a while, will probably come back and take 3 seasons to get back into it.
buckley could offer a lot more, has some pace and likes to run at defenders but final ball can be shocking.
catts looks good until his inevitable rush of blood and yellow, then too scared to pick up a 2nd card.
other teams manage to buy players that fit the team and hit the ground running, we buy players who have to 'adapt and need game time'.
i have put up with this for many years now bar the brief false dawn with PR, i have defended some shite players over the years in the hope they will prove everyone wrong...last weeks game was a one off and can happen to any team but today was just pure schoolboy style mistakes against a team that was not good.

jack was our most consistent performer last season and it was shocking we let him leave for free but rodwell is the future!!
I think , we all have to believe in rodwell , he was our signature signing and if he doesn't produce we are fucked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back