Idea to prevent immigration

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

C14R4NSAFC

Was talking to me mates today and we thought this up:
When coming to this country to work what if you had to first do a years community service with basic living allowance and live with other immigrants in a hostel style house?
Reckon it could work and would probably deter a lot of immigrants from migrating to the UK

Think it's a good idea myself

When coming to this country to work what if you had to first do a years community service with basic living allowance and live with other immigrants in a hostel style house?
Reckon it could work and would probably deter a lot of immigrants from migrating to the UK

Would this be applicable to Irish and Welsh people? If so then I agree.

Sounds a little bit ghetto-y to me.

Cracking idea, but how wud we're stop people disappearing after a few weeks?

Good idea though, shows commitment from participants.

Would there be cameras in the hostel, and the whole thing broadcast on Channel 5? Each week, one of the would-be migrant workers could get voted out and deported.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back