Idea to prevent immigration

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry bud don't think I'm making the point with the right words and might be accidentally be coming across as racist , just thought cause we were out Sunday night and a mate of a mate brought some Chinese lad along sat there acting like he was one of the lads and even had the nerve to warn me not to drink too many pints cause "dey bad for hyoo" have noticed this with several young immigrants that they take the life the government has given them for granted and are starting to get cocky like us natives

Accidentally?

The best method to control immigration is to help the shitholes that they come from not to be shitholes so they want to stay.

Tackling corruption in say Eritrea, not stealing all of its best people to work as nurses etc. in our hospitals, targeting aid more effecively etc. are the solutions. Everything else is just artificial. Tackle the endemic issue.

The best method to control immigration is to help the shitholes that they come from not to be shitholes so they want to stay.

Tackling corruption in say Eritrea, not stealing all of its best people to work as nurses etc. in our hospitals, targeting aid more effecively etc. are the solutions. Everything else is just artificial. Tackle the endemic issue.
So you don't count Australians, Americans, Canadians etc as 'immigrants'? Just the darkies from bongo bongo land?

So you don't count Australians, Americans, Canadians etc as 'immigrants'? Just the darkies from bongo bongo land?
Clearly Australians, Americans and Canadians arent standing at the Calais border hopping on to the underside of lorries and trying to rush ferries to get into this country so they are clearly here for different reasons ie I would not class Australia, Canada or America as shitholes from which people are desperate to get away from. the likes of Somalia, Eritrea etc. are.

Whether you want to class the latter as bongo bongo land is up to you.

Fuck me had a pure mare here like in hindsight:lol:
HA'WAY though man don't try and portray me as a racist it's fair enough the majority don't agree with me though point taken
Well I think your threads/posts with racist overtones are becoming a daily occurrence. Who do we have to hate tomorrow?

Here he is
He's just trying to be clever. Everyone else knows what the craic is but I think he's about to come out with the racist craic. However as everyone is sick and tired of this PC shite nee one is bothered.

Clearly Australians, Americans and Canadians arent standing at the Calais border hopping on to the underside of lorries and trying to rush ferries to get into this country so they are clearly here for different reasons ie I would not class Australia, Canada or America as shitholes from which people are desperate to get away from. the likes of Somalia, Eritrea etc. are.

Whether you want to class the latter as bongo bongo land is up to you.

The reasons - opportunity for a better, happier life for oneself and family - are the same. It's just the level of desperation and the available resources to effect the move that are different.

The reasons - opportunity for a better, happier life for oneself and family - are the same. It's just the level of desperation and the available resources to effect the move that are different.

stop bringing sense and reason into a complete abortion of a thread man - save it for a decent thread on the topic

I would imagine but cant obviously prove it that if we turned say Eritrea and Somalia into Australia, Canada or America then the amount of immigration would probably be 10% of what it is. Effectively I think I'm agreeing with you.

Your classification of 'immigrants' speaks volumes though, doesn't it?
Yes. It speaks volumes of truth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back