If that fly by is real

Status
Not open for further replies.

Worst since Quinny was seen coming out of spearmint rhino on the magic carpet

I have not contributed to this plane / banner thingy but as a fellow Sunderland supporter I urge you not to send this plane up displaying this banner!!!

I just feel at the time of deciding emotions ran high we were all full of beans however it's come to the point where we are not in a position to crow & if it hadn't of been beating the mags in the past 3 years we'd of been down a lot earlier.

Additionally this could be a massive PR disaster for all Sunderland supporters in the same way as we take the piss out of them with "Geordie Nation" "Punching Horses" "Smashing up your own city" etc etc

We'll always be known as Well the Mackems will be getting there plane out....

Ha'way lads & lasses we have more class than them lot up the road & they make there own headlines we don't have to do anything.....

It's f***ing cringeworthy beyond belief and is exactly the sort of thing we ridicule the mags for. People need to get their priorities in order.
I must admit to feeling slightly the same, but if those that want to and have stumped up cash for it feel it's something they want to do then it's a free country, but don't go ranting about them doing the same first home game next season if we go down....:confused:

Pointless last minute appeal mate. The plane is ready and the people that organised this are determined for it to happen.

At least this puts to bed the debate that the derby win for some at SAFC is the most important thing for them, so I hope they enjoy their banner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back