If that fly by is real

Status
Not open for further replies.
No problem with what people do with their money, but personally I thought it'd be better to give all that money to charity and get a representative of that charity to say 'fuck the mags' on live television. That would have been more tasteful.

You can still donate and all of your money will go to charity because the plane's been paid for.

Sad bastards with nothing better to do

Exactly The type of thing they would do

Same here. I thought Sunderland fans had backbone and a bit of fight about them. Not worried about a silly plane or already having us down as relegated. Ho hum

Fans with backbone wouldn't pay for a fuckin plane to fly over Newcastle

They would do the exact opposite

You are the fannies

Aren't you a teacher? That's far more dangerous with your mentality.

Not liking arseholes like you does not affect my ability to do my job as brilliantly as I do.
Again I say, in real life I don't have to tolerate people like you and others that frequent here.
Conversely, Leonard Osborne on here, I pm' ed him offering him safe passage and drinks prior To a derby at the Ssol. That is cos he seems a good bloke. You aren't.

True Sunderland fans are more bothered about avoiding relegation than gloating about beating the Mags.

True Sunderland fans are more bothered about avoiding relegation than gloating about beating the Mags.

Can you not be bothered about both?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back