If we do 7 in a row....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Grinning like an idiot reading these.

I'd have to say Cattermole scoring a winner in the 94th minute after 3 minutes were announced. The goal is offside but given by the ref and Cattermole shouldn't even be on the pitch as he has smashed someone off the ball in front of the ref and was only given a yellow.

Us to get an even more controversial penalty in the 90th minute after Newcastle have had 90% possession and 27 corners
Y'naa what mate. That would send them apoplectic

I'd have to say Cattermole scoring a winner in the 94th minute after 3 minutes were announced. The goal is offside but given by the ref and Cattermole shouldn't even be on the pitch as he has smashed someone off the ball in front of the ref and was only given a yellow.
Aye Catts really gets to them mind.

The Newcastle manager stages after the game that had if St James' could create at atmosphere like the SoL they'd have won it.

Same scenario as last year, but from their corner Johnson punches it off the line and then runs up the other end and buries it.

Obviously that corner they had will have been their 70th of the game compared to our measly 2.

IMHO, another "false win" by Sunderland won't cause the meltdown in of itself.
The meltdown?
Ashley's sacking of SM immediately after the match and announcement of Carver as interim manager (and board member).
I'm giving you a like purely for the use of the phrase 'in of itself' wtf :cool:

Honestly think if we beat them a 7th time, it'll cause the biggest meltdown yet. They're hell bent on revenge after our 'false win'. If we beat them again, they'll combust.

There have been examples of multiple consecutive derby wins ....... Liverpool against Everton as an example.

But that was as a time when Liverpool were obviously far superior.

This 6 in a row has been achieved with the likes of Dossena & Vaughan ffs :lol:

Seven would be a bit like when the Ghostbusters cross the streams. Everything NUFC related would implode and disappear into another dimension.

Newcastle break in the last minute with Colback, he goes to play a ball through to Perez but the ref (who is suddenly Bobby Madley) clumsily gets in the way and intercepts. The ball breaks to Johnson (who has bizarrely been granted bail for this one game) beats three men, whips a ball in and out of nowhere, like a salmon, leaps Lee Barry Cattermole to nod home the winner, then he celebrates by slapping a nut on Colback, which Bobby Madley fails to see because he's too preoccupied with sending off Coloccini again for his over the top protests.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back