I'm at Sixfields . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.
You could have saved a few quid and just sat on the hill behind the home end.
Granted you'd only see one end of the pitch but hey ho !

Are coventry close to going back to the richo ? ....Only 1 500 fans watch them at "home" ...i could'nt not go, many coventry fans would of been for years and not going back till they go back to coventry !

They might not be able to misspell boycoutt as well as the Mags but they are very definitely better at executing one, attendance tonight is 2,376.

Was your car still there when you left? The little shits from Briar Hill and Kings Heath are prolific.

This and please ban the OP.

You have clearly not read the whole thread have you. Maybe you should read it all then reply. To give you a heads up I was in the Away end, therefore not giving them a penny.

Sorry if you have never been to a game not involving Sunderland, maybe you should. Granted, it is not as good but it gives a whole new perspective and appreciation of what we have got in terms of a club but especially a fan base.

Or you could just say really clever things like 'ban him'???

See, Just a simple explanation, and all is well in the world again.
Tey still get the money, but it does make a difference to be in the home end

Just seen the bottom line of you post. They will not get anything extra from me going. Barnsley would have already purchased the tickets. Coventry do sale and no return policy. BFC had paid for all the tickets in the away end. Me purchasing one simply eimbursed Barnsley and in no way added to any fund Coventry will receive.

Although, having been there tonight and seen how things currently are i wouldn't even mind if it did. The ticket was £9 - the mess they are in i reckon its going to take a lot more than £9 to save them.

Last edited:
Hourihane was supposed to be a canny prospect at one time. Watched the reserves one night a few years back and he looked canny but never pushed on. Nytanga always looked a bit wooden. Keane on the whole wasnt bad for sunderland but spotting players was never his strong point.

Hope coventry get stuffed by the way
Thought Nyatanga was a McCarthy signing not Keane :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back