India

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sebasaurus II

I had no idea you could fly there so cheaply. Less than £400 return to Delhi/Mumbai if you go around Easter time next year. Dirt cheap when you get there an'all.

It's not somewhere I've ever thought of visiting really - has anyone been? My mate says you have to go for 2 and half/3 weeks minimum because you'll probably spend four or five of those days being sick and shitting yourself.

I had no idea you could fly their so cheaply. Less than £400 return to Delhi/Mumbai if you go around Easter time next year. Dirt cheap when you get there an'all.

It's not somewhere I've ever thought of visiting really - has anyone been? My mate says you have to go for 2 and half/3 weeks minimum because you'll probably spend four or five of those days being sick and shitting yourself.
There's a reason you can fly there so cheaply...!

Weight Watchers and Slimming World should run trips there
Guaranteed to lose a couple of stone
Dysentery the flab killer

I had no idea you could fly there so cheaply. Less than £400 return to Delhi/Mumbai if you go around Easter time next year. Dirt cheap when you get there an'all.

The last bit is bollocks

Why go all the way there for curry when I can eat it at home

the filth, the food, the culture. I'm sure some of it is spectacular but the closest I'd go is the Himalayas. it's just not for me.

The same person said if I go with my lass I'd just have to accept that young lads will touch her tits and pinch her arse when we're mooching about, and that they'll also take photos of her and that.

Might gan on me tod like.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back