Indian Store Owner Charged With Curry Manslaughter

Status
Not open for further replies.

This is an allergy that has become more and more familiar in the past 30 years, very nasty.

Deputy head at the bairns primary school asked how I knew my daughter had a peanut allergy and had I been to the doctors about it, some people are thick as fuck.

I don't bother with Asian takeaways anymore. They are so obsessed with profit and cost cutting you haven't got a clue what you are eating

I was on a flight once where it was announced that due to one passenger havin a peanut allergy, they would not be serving any pkts of nuts whatsoever as particles in the atmosphere could cause that person discomfort.

If you had a peanut allergy which was potentially deadly you'd have to be a bit of a risk-taker to eat food that you hadn't either prepared yourself, or seen prepared.

This story proves that risk, mind.

This is an allergy that has become more and more familiar in the past 30 years, very nasty.
along with ADHD, gluten intolerance and loads of other things. *Some* conspiracy theorists say it's due to all of the crap that is put in food, GMO's etc..

but of course that's bunk... right????

Deputy head at the bairns primary school asked how I knew my daughter had a peanut allergy and had I been to the doctors about it, some people are thick as fuck.
Not doubting your bairns allergy mate but when my stepson was in primary school the room where they had the xmas plays doubled up as the kitchen/dining room. They had a list on the wall for the dinner ladies of all the kids who had allergies and what they were.

Some were genuine like peanuts, milk etc. Some were f***ing ridiculous, allergic to peas, pies, carrotts any veg etc...
I wanted to scream at the parents, 'they're not allergic, just a parky bastard eater!'

Not doubting your bairns allergy mate but when my stepson was in primary school the room where they had the xmas plays doubled up as the kitchen/dining room. They had a list on the wall for the dinner ladies of all the kids who had allergies and what they were.

Some were genuine like peanuts, milk etc. Some were f***ing ridiculous, allergic to peas, pies, carrotts any veg etc...
I wanted to scream at the parents, 'they're not allergic, just a parky bastard eater!'

:lol:

It's strange that when I was a lad you never heard of it. I suppose in the old days they just popped their clogs and everybody put it down to food poisoning ?

My missus friend's son died not long ago from eating a curry that shouldnt have had nuts in it. :(

I was allergic to most fresh veg and fish but not allergic to Birds Eye Rissoles and Ravioli. Thanks Birds Eye for keeping me safe :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back