interesting tweets from Kristan Heneage...

Status
Not open for further replies.

He isn't though. Tottenham got their record points total under him and his Chelsea side won the Champions League as has been said, not to mention league titles in Portugal and Russia. He's a tad strange and apparently makes odd selections but has a very good points ratio in all ofhis jobs.

This.

I like him and think he'd be a success given time, but I don't think we can afford to give someone like him the time he would need.

Had two cup wins against Newcastle on his CV before he was appointed. Obviously not a factor in his appointment though...

Give over man, as if anyone would risk the future management of the club based on some superstitious notion of a hoodoo which even if accurate would guarantee six points maximum.

You're not as important to us as you'd love to believe......but it is fun beating you all the time.

Had two cup wins against Newcastle on his CV before he was appointed. Obviously not a factor in his appointment though...

Fook me if cup wins against the Orks was a factor, the list would be longer than the ferkin pasty queue in Greggs.......

Won the Uefa cup and gives a cracking PowerPoint presentation.

Brenda's got a 160 page dossier on playing blammas

All they need to be is available, and cheap, marra.

AVB, the first ever Manager who admitted he uses Football Manager to find players.

Soz pal but there's no load game button when we go down.
Everton have used it for 10 years plus, in fact they actually pay to access their database

Kristen Heneage used to post on here as 'A Bathing Ape'. Durham Mag who never went to games, in fact he wanted to go to some Sunderland away games with my mates. Think he's more of a blogger than an actual journo like Fishpaste. Seemed a canny enough lad but seriously doubt he has any actual sources

That's the thing mate, he's unpopular due to some of his odd behaviour (kipping at Spurs' training ground in order to shout at and fine those a minute late) but, he gets results, no question.
Exactly, he can spend his time off vigorously stamping on kittens for all I care. I just want to see our club start getting positive results.

Would love AVB but it would be a complete disaster with our players, they couldn't show respect for a manager of Dick's stature they are gonna have AVB for breakfast (after a drink fuelled night out)

Give over man, as if anyone would risk the future management of the club based on some superstitious notion of a hoodoo which even if accurate would guarantee six points maximum.

You're not as important to us as you'd love to believe......but it is fun beating you all the time.
:lol: arrogant bastards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back