Interstellar

Status
Not open for further replies.

It isn't even that bad compared to f***ing Robin Hood and The Counsellor
None of those took a huge steaming dump, directly or otherwise, on Alien, though. I'll never forgive him for that film. Sullied the franchise, IMHO.

I thought it was good, but the bit with him watching his daughter and her finding out it was him watching her, was a bit daft. Good film in general though.

Yeah... when the the robot first appears it's like "err.... what THE FUCK... is that??"

Cut to half an hour later....

...it's in the sea & turned itself into a very fast spinning star thing rescuing the stricken Anne Hathaway
Daftest part of the film for me, that! "Right... We're in the future and now know how to travel at the speed of light... Lets invent a multi-purpose robot the side, shape and dexterity of a f***ing wardrobe".

Watched it last night. I'd guve it 4/10. It was ok but very slow and draggy in parts. I would not say you need a mighty intelligence to follow the plot. Time runs at different speeds for different people in the film, if you can get your head around that, then you pretty much have it.

Some of the science bits were awful and many holes in the plot. It entertained me for the evening but the last 45 mins I was getting desperate for it to finish so I could go to bed. I don't think I would watch it again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back