Is it not worth starting Scocco in a few games now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daniels

Striker
Not shown much when he has come on but what do you expect we are normally losing at that point chasing the game. But if he is not ready now he will never be. Gamble start him and see what he can do.

Not shown much when he has come on but what do you expect we are normally losing at that point chasing the game. But if he is not ready now he will never be. Gamble start him and see what he can do.

I know what you mean like but he does look that bad

for these away games I'd try the team we played in the cup final, just try once more Poyet please, it nearly worked

Not until it's mathamatically impossible to stay up. Then we should drop any players who won't be here. Just tell them to stay away now.
Or we could do the opposite and play all the rotton players they'll have to stick in or their bargaining power reduces with their new club

Not until it's mathamatically impossible to stay up. Then we should drop any players who won't be here. Just tell them to stay away now.
Or we could do the opposite and play all the rotton players they'll have to stick in or their bargaining power reduces with their new club
I'm not saying the season is over so throw him in. I'm saying give the opposition a suprise and see f he can do what the current crop arn't doing and make a fight of it.

Tend to agree. I'd be paying Bardsley and Colback off now and asking them not to come back to the club. The others (Larsson, Gardner etc) to be judged on an individual basis to assess their commitment

As long as we have a chance we need to keep going with the strongest team
Also this

Reactions: j.w
Still use him as a sub and get him up to speed during pre season. 20 goals next season in a new quinn Phillips partner ship with Whickham

What a ridiculous thing to say. Joined a shit team, half way through pre season from an inferior league on another continent. he might be ready after a full pre season in England and benefit from a bit of time to adapt to English footie, he might not, but that's an idiotic statement to be fair

I'm not saying the season is over so throw him in. I'm saying give the opposition a suprise and see f he can do what the current crop arn't doing and make a fight of it.

I'm not judging the lad yet, but it would be a massive surprise to us(the fans) if he did anything this season. Suppose it's hard with 20 min here and there. I reckon we need to work on getting Whickham to perform as he did in the last 15-20 min against Everton.

Tend to agree. I'd be paying Bardsley and Colback off now and asking them not to come back to the club. The others (Larsson, Gardner etc) to be judged on an individual basis to assess their commitment

Also this

Bollocks to that, let them dodge the bile that is overdue by giving them an easy route out? No f***ing way I want them all here to feel the pure hatred they have brought on themselves. I want them to feel a caldron off pure hatred then they can kindly fuck off and darken the doorsteps of their new clubs!

I know what you mean like but he does look that bad

for these away games I'd try the team we played in the cup final, just try once more Poyet please, it nearly worked

5-3-2 nearly worked against Liverpool. Lots of stuff we've tried has nearly worked ... but not quite.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back