is Pardew a good manager?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Its amazing what the last 3 games does for a managers career. Pelligrini is in trouble but pardew is a good manager.

If they'd lost the last three he'd still be shit.

Is Pardew tactically astute? No.

Is he good at getting production out of talent he has? Arguably.

His man management is seen to be good by those who work with him everyday but his tactical nous and deficiencies are there to see. Even Newcastle fans admit as much.

As good a manager as allardyce, redknapp or any of those other journeymen imho.

Allardyce is very good at what he does. His record speaks for itself. Very underrated as far as modern EPL managers go. Would be a perfect fit here.

Its amazing what the last 3 games does for a managers career. Pelligrini is in trouble but pardew is a good manager.

If they'd lost the last three he'd still be shit.
he'd be on the dole

Having read the posts over the past week there is no doubt in my mind that if Pardew was managing you and with the same form he had up until late with us, you would want rid also.

He is tactically inept, has no plan b. Nutted a player to name but a few reasons why he is odious.

Having read the posts over the past week there is no doubt in my mind that if Pardew was managing you and with the same form he had up until late with us, you would want rid also.

He is tactically inept, has no plan b. Nutted a player to name but a few reasons why he is odious.

give ower man, we need to go at least the whole calendar year with no more than one home win before we start wanting the manager out, Gus has 4! gerrin lad

They have bought some shit but they have also bought some good players. We have bought nowt but shit. There lies any difference. How much of that is down to Pardew i have no idea as i dont keep tabs on them lot. As for Ashley, anyone who got that much for big daft Carroll when they sold him to the Dippers is astute. Again how much was down to him i have no idea

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back