Is planet earth hollow?

Status
Not open for further replies.

You know what mate I'm with you on an awful lot of things but please don't go down this road.

:lol:
Mate, dinnut fret. I'm only gonna put it out there for discussion. Im not sure mesel. Contrary to popular opinion i dont just gobble up everything i read or hear. Somethings are just interesting to read or discuss without being fully behind it. I may act like it sometimes but Ive not gone full loon.................yet;)

Gravity, and most sane people, will disagree.

Do we know everything about gravity like?

Right, been watching and reading a lot on this subject over the last few months so I apologise in advance for the info bomb.

Could the Earth be hollow? Maybe.....
Logon or register to see this image

Conventional science believes the Earth to look like this...

As can be seen, all rock and metal. Thin crust surrounding viscous mantle liquid surrounding liquid outer core of metal round a solid metal core. Heavy as owt. How much does the Earth weigh? More importantly how heavy should it weigh? Answer is that the earth should weigh a lot more than we think it does, if it was a giant marble of rock and metal.

We have only scratched the surface when it comes to drilling deep into the interior to find out 1st hand the composition, something like 8 miles (pathetic). They only thing we have been able to use to determine the composition is seismic waves. Sound waves from earthquakes. P and S waves to be precise. I don't want this to turn into a geology lesson so I'll link this IT guy Jan Lamprect who talks about it more eloquently. He talks about the inconsistencies and anomalies using only one form of data, i.e seismic waves. The biggest being; the p/s waves in the 'Shadow' zone, where there isn't supposed to be any seismic readings. Deep Earthquakes, with the mantle becoming more fluid the deeper we get maximum depth of earthquakes should theoretically be 50-100miles, we have found earthquakes as deep as 750-1000miles deep!.....and much much more.

http://www.spiritarchive.org/upload..._xxxx_-_52pp-ufologyesotericbooks.deds.nl.pdf MUST READ!!!!

I've tried to keep the theory scientific, but you can literally get lost in the plethora of legends and myths surrounding hollow earth over the last few hundred years. Tin hat firmly on. We can talk about loads.....Claus Jansen and his son's tales immortalised in the book 'Smoky Gods'. USA's Rear Admiral Byrds polar expeditions to the polar regions which were classified. The Nazi's and their bases in Antartica. The west's attempt to find out what they were upto in 'Operation Highjump' and getting their arse's kicked. Numerous polar expeditions that contained 1st hand anomalies, other polar anomalies that have never fully been explained. Lots of fucked up shit that is well explained in DR Bernards book;

http://cdn.preterhuman.net/texts/conspiracy/Dr. R. W. Bernard - The Hollow Earth.PDF MUST READ!!!!!!!

Anyone else read the myths regarding Agartha/Shangri-la/Shamballah? Entrances to the inner earth dotted around the planet including Nepal, Giza pyramids, South America etc?

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/tierra_hueca/esp_tierra_hueca_31.htm Truth is stranger than fiction!

If you can't be arsed to read, here's a good youtube vid summarising the whole shebang.

Bernard's book asks the following questions to skeptics.....

"Can you produce proof that any explorer reached the so-called North or South Pole ?

"If there is no such thing as 83 to 90 degrees latitude ON the Earth, then how can one reach or fly over the North Pole?

"If the Earth is not hollow, then why does the north wind in the Arctic get warmer as one sails north beyond 70 degrees latitude?

"Why are there warm northerly winds and an open sea for hundreds of miles north of 82 degrees latitude ?

"After 82 degrees latitude is reached, why is the needle of a compass always agitated, restless and balky?

"If the Earth is not hollow, then why do the warm northerly winds mentioned above carry more dust than any wind on earth?

"If no rivers are flowing from the inside to the outside, then why are all ice-bergs composed of fresh water?

"Why does one find tropical seeds, plants and trees floating in the fresh water of these icebergs?

"If not all the fresh water icebergs positively do not come from any place ON earth, as would be impossible unless we assume the existence of rivers flowing from the inside to the outside, then where do they come from?

"If the inside of the Earth is not warm, why do millions of tropical birds and animals go further north in the winter time?

"Why does the wind from the north carry more pollen and blossoms than any wind on the exterior?

"If it is not hollow and warm inside the Earth, then why does colored pollen color the snow for thousands of square miles?

"Could it be that pollen from millions of acres and colored flowers causes the snow to be red, pink, yellow, blue, etc.?"

Last edited:
Right, been watching and reading a lot on this subject over the last few months so I apologise in advance for the info bomb.

As can be seen, all rock and metal. Thin crust surrounding viscous mantle liquid surrounding liquid outer core of metal round a solid metal core. Heavy as owt. How much does the Earth weigh? More importantly how heavy should it weigh? Answer is that the earth should weigh a lot more than we think it does, if it was a giant marble of rock and metal.

We have only scratched the surface when it comes to drilling deep into the interior to find out 1st hand the composition, something like 8 miles (pathetic). They only thing we have been able to use to determine the composition is seismic waves. Sound waves from earthquakes. P and S waves to be precise. I don't want this to turn into a geology lesson so I'll link this IT guy Jan Lamprect who talks about it more eloquently. He talks about the inconsistencies and anomalies using only one form of data, i.e seismic waves. The biggest being; the p/s waves in the 'Shadow' zone, where there isn't supposed to be any seismic readings. Deep Earthquakes, with the mantle becoming more fluid the deeper we get maximum depth of earthquakes should theoretically be 50-100miles, we have found earthquakes as deep as 750-1000miles deep!.....and much much more.

http://www.spiritarchive.org/upload..._xxxx_-_52pp-ufologyesotericbooks.deds.nl.pdf MUST READ!!!!

I've tried to keep the theory scientific, but you can literally get lost in the plethora of legends and myths surrounding hollow earth over the last few hundred years. Tin hat firmly on. We can talk about loads.....Claus Jansen and his son's tales immortalised in the book 'Smoky Gods'. USA's Rear Admiral Byrds polar expeditions to the polar regions which were classified. The Nazi's and their bases in Antartica. The west's attempt to find out what they were upto in 'Operation Highjump' and getting their arse's kicked. Numerous polar expeditions that contained 1st hand anomalies, other polar anomalies that have never fully been explained. Lots of fucked up shit that is well explained in DR Bernards book;

http://cdn.preterhuman.net/texts/conspiracy/Dr. R. W. Bernard - The Hollow Earth.PDF MUST READ!!!!!!!

Anyone else read the myths regarding Agartha/Shangri-la/Shamballah? Entrances to the inner earth dotted around the planet including Nepal, Giza pyramids, South America etc?

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/tierra_hueca/esp_tierra_hueca_31.htm Truth is stranger than fiction!

If you can't be arsed to read, here's a good youtube vid summarising the whole shebang.

"Can you produce proof that any explorer reached the so-called North or South Pole ?

"If there is no such thing as 83 to 90 degrees latitude ON the Earth, then how can one reach or fly over the North Pole?

"If the Earth is not hollow, then why does the north wind in the Arctic get warmer as one sails north beyond 70 degrees latitude?

"Why are there warm northerly winds and an open sea for hundreds of miles north of 82 degrees latitude ?

"After 82 degrees latitude is reached, why is the needle of a compass always agitated, restless and balky?

"If the Earth is not hollow, then why do the warm northerly winds mentioned above carry more dust than any wind on earth?

"If no rivers are flowing from the inside to the outside, then why are all ice-bergs composed of fresh water?

"Why does one find tropical seeds, plants and trees floating in the fresh water of these icebergs?

"If not all the fresh water icebergs positively do not come from any place ON earth, as would be impossible unless we assume the existence of rivers flowing from the inside to the outside, then where do they come from?

"If the inside of the Earth is not warm, why do millions of tropical birds and animals go further north in the winter time?

"Why does the wind from the north carry more pollen and blossoms than any wind on the exterior?

"If it is not hollow and warm inside the Earth, then why does colored pollen color the snow for thousands of square miles?

"Could it be that pollen from millions of acres and colored flowers causes the snow to be red, pink, yellow, blue, etc.?"

Wewza! @ProfessionalMackem has now conclusively proven himself to be Jigglypuff!!!!

Could the Earth be hollow? Maybe.....As can be seen, all rock and metal. Thin crust surrounding viscous mantle liquid surrounding liquid outer core of metal round a solid metal core. Heavy as owt. How much does the Earth weigh? More importantly how heavy should it weigh? Answer is that the earth should weigh a lot more than we think it does, if it was a giant marble of rock and metal.

I'm with you mate. The earth would weigh much more if it was solid, and what's more, if it did weigh more it would fall all the way to the bottom of the universe. To float like it does it must be hollow and full of helium or something, like a big balloon. Maybe there's a piece of string attaching the earth to the sun so it doesn't float away?

mate i dunno if your on a massive whoosh or a real deal tin foiled hat whack a doodle.
i dont care these threads are always a laugh

that first pic looks like UKIP have set up their reich down there

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back