Is this the worst part of our Club History right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

I've lived through every relegation. Whatever happens this time, for myself, the total lack of any hope for the future sets this time apart. Short has dumbed the club down so much, that here is no hope. It's not only me that thinks that, Sky wont televise us, the BBC only put us on MOTD last in the hope that the remaining viewers will have fallen asleep. Almost every fan that I know is unhappy. Actions speak louder than words and the actions of these mentioned alone speaks volumes. I always had hope but it's gone now.
Hopeless post.

I've lived through every relegation. Whatever happens this time, for myself, the total lack of any hope for the future sets this time apart. Short has dumbed the club down so much, that here is no hope. It's not only me that thinks that, Sky wont televise us, the BBC only put us on MOTD last in the hope that the remaining viewers will have fallen asleep. Almost every fan that I know is unhappy. Actions speak louder than words and the actions of these mentioned alone speaks volumes. I always had hope but it's gone now.
You really need to see a doctor before you do something bad to yourself mate.

Sorry about the opening post

I didn't realise that we had so many lowlights!

I'll just carry on clapping in future.

We are a great club in great shape.

World at our bloody feet.

Steve Bruce was obviously right about our top ten finish.

Bloody marvellous.

Had some dreadful results recently against really poor teams and the best we have managed is draws with West Brom and Hull.

The Adam Johnson affair should not be underestimated, Innocent or guilty it will have an effect on the players and probably the results.

Then Poyets episode on the touchline followed by the amazing statement that he can see the game better from the stands. Terrible really

This surely all points to the Championship next year.

Perhaps the great escape was the lucky escape but I can't see luck coming into this season.

We are basically in the same position O'Neil left us in.

A few wins against the Mags, a strangely likeable madman passing through our club and a once in thirty year trip to Wembley our only talking points.

Fcuk I just wish we could move on.
Feel free to move on if ya want

Had some dreadful results recently against really poor teams and the best we have managed is draws with West Brom and Hull.

The Adam Johnson affair should not be underestimated, Innocent or guilty it will have an effect on the players and probably the results.

Then Poyets episode on the touchline followed by the amazing statement that he can see the game better from the stands. Terrible really

Perhaps the great escape was the lucky escape but I can't see luck coming into this season.

A few wins against the Mags, a strangely likeable madman passing through our club and a once in thirty year trip to Wembley our only talking points.

Boy, you are a goon... if you think this is bad, you haven't got a clue. Try 0-2 at home to Chester in front of 12, ooo in the 3rd Tier or getting beat by Plymouth(?) in front of 8,000 at RP.

You don't know the meaning of the word dreadful in relation to following SAFC kidda, I am guessing you are 24 or under...

Grow a pair and man up, ffs!

Last edited:
;)
Typical f***ing johnny come lately, sky boy, 1992er, 'doesn't believe football existed before premier league' utter f***ing shite. Give your head a shake and your face for a shite you f***ing halfwit
Don't you hang back. Tell him what you really think!;)

We are 16th. We have finished above 16th, in the league as a whole, 11 times since 1957. 5 of those finishes since 2007. If finishes are where it's at, then this is the best (7-season) part of our 'postwar' history. We always want more, and why not? Thrown this together, so sorry to the serious stattos if any numbers creaky.

1985 Cup Final defeat and relegation
1987 relegation
1991 relegation
1992-1995 Lost years (Buxton/Angell/Matteo)
1997 relegation
2003 relegation
2006 relegation

All of the above were far worse than what we are experiencing now
Love the lost years description

Bang on

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back