Isis Restaurant

Status
Not open for further replies.
I sort of see it as one of these country type pubs I like. Serve food and decent drink, yet because it's the type of boozer it is won't attract the load mouth, let your bairns run riot type of families that some boozers do.

Good food and good drink should come hand in hand IMO, and in decent surroundings.

Lets hope so

Cant understand them having bar food in there, assume that its not as succesful as it appears, as anyone with an ounce of sense will know this will spoil the place. It will end up full of fat gossipy women having lunch.

That second picture is actually an artist's impression of what the mysterious material "antifood" will look like when it is discovered.

I sincerely hope that is a pre-starter. an amuse-bouche, if you will.
They only do three course meals, so you'll have to settle for it being a starter - for 5 quid 25p.

I sort of see it as one of these country type pubs I like. Serve food and decent drink, yet because it's the type of boozer it is won't attract the load mouth, let your bairns run riot type of families that some boozers do.

Good food and good drink should come hand in hand IMO, and in decent surroundings.
wrong there mate, we'll all be in tomorrow night

Do you have to book or can you just waltz in like John Wayne and get a table?

Shouldn't have bar food like, doesn't seem that type of pub. But, Chesters new menu has gone to shit so maybe start eating and drinking down the Isis from now.

Is Sunderland really that shit that people rave about 1 pub and 1 beer?

I went in the other night, its actually very nice. triple cooked refers to the cooking method, the partially boil them then deep fry at low temps to tender it up a bit then deep fry at high temps to finish off

nah, i just frequent the place a lot and have most lurked and not posted, the negativity prompted me to post

and to educate about cooking methods

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back