Israel bombs Gaza

Status
Not open for further replies.

Every time there's a ceasefire it's always Hamas terrorists/Palestinians that break it by lobbing rockets onto Israeli homes or blowing up a bus full of innocent passengers, then the simple minded buggers complain when they get a dose of their own medicine.

What the hell else do they expect for Christsake ?

Do yourself, and us, a favour and go do some reading. You couldn't be more wrong.

:lol::lol::lol:

Outbreed the Israeli's? In a country they measure the purity of their 'race'.

Hahahaha.
I don't get this theory that the Jews are a race. They are mainly semitic but mixed with whatever indigenous people's they came into contact with during the diaspora.
The main claimants to being natural ethnic remnants of the historic Jewish population would ironically be the people who remained in the holy land and converted to christianity and later islam....namely the Palestinians.

I don't get this theory that the Jews are a race. They are mainly semitic but mixed with whatever indigenous people's they came into contact with during the diaspora.
The main claimants to being natural ethnic remnants of the historic Jewish population would ironically be the people who remained in the holy land and converted to christianity and later islam....namely the Palestinians.
They are not

No but it does say that is in retaliation for the three israeli kids kidnapped in june,now considering theyve just spent the last two months kicking the shite out of Palestine for the same offence it does seem a bit excessive, like theyve had their pound of flesh but still want more
Three Israeli kids who weren't killed by Hamas. The same Hamas who had been on an 18 month ceasefire until Israel started bombing fuck out of tthe people of Gaza, and they had the nerve to retaliate, no less. Nonetheless, few thousand Palestinians killed for three Israeli lives, and a reluctant ceasefire...

Those horrible f***ing Palestinians, how evil of them to have land, try and defend themselves and their livelihoods against an occupational army. Best carry on dehumanising them, and blaming them for everything.

Every time there's a ceasefire it's always Hamas terrorists/Palestinians that break it by lobbing rockets onto Israeli homes or blowing up a bus full of innocent passengers, then the simple minded buggers complain when they get a dose of their own medicine.

What the hell else do they expect for Christsake ?

Class, what the hell else do they expect, women/children slaughtered in their homes, sleeping with a shell descending faster and faster till finally the screeching can be heard no more and all that is left is a pile of rubble following an almight explosion. Yeah, what the hell do they expect. They can't exactly go anywhere else, I mean how big is Gaza, how many people are contained within that open prison? There are children in that place who have saw more conflict than the majority of our troops, yet f***ing idiots like yourself ask "what the hell do they expect", grow up man.

Three Israeli kids who weren't killed by Hamas. The same Hamas who had been on an 18 month ceasefire until Israel started bombing fuck out of tthe people of Gaza, and they had the nerve to retaliate, no less. Nonetheless, few thousand Palestinians killed for three Israeli lives, and a reluctant ceasefire...

Those horrible f***ing Palestinians, how evil of them to have land, try and defend themselves and their livelihoods against an occupational army. Best carry on dehumanising them, and blaming them for everything.
Call me a tad jaded. But I think that you may be wasting your time

Call me a tad jaded. But I think that you may be wasting your time
he is with me matey he`s preaching to the choir. I posted what i did because it agreed with your original sentiments that they (israeli`s)were out of line. And theyve already had their retaliation on the Palestinians, so the land grab is just plain greedy......As opposed to landed gentry Greedy;)

Class, what the hell else do they expect, women/children slaughtered in their homes, sleeping with a shell descending faster and faster till finally the screeching can be heard no more and all that is left is a pile of rubble following an almight explosion. Yeah, what the hell do they expect. .

What the hell else did they expect when they voted for a terrorist organisation to run their country ?

Regarding shells and rockets which are you referring to, only the ones that fall on houses in Gaza ?

What the hell else did they expect when they voted for a terrorist organisation to run their country ?

Regarding shells and rockets which are you referring to, only the ones that fall on houses in Gaza ?

As you can see, I did not put rockets because they are irrelevant when compared with guided munitions that do damage to the ratio of 1:1000. They are more a firework than a rocket.

If you had been pushed into an open prison over the course of the last 60 years, I assume you would vote in a terrorist organisation that would organise a resistance to a country hellbent on turning your home into their holiday home. You would brand them freedom fighters though, wouldn't you? Regardless of how many Israeli civilians have died, it does not make it acceptable to kill more innocent civilians. The word 'terrorist' simply comes down to your perception, I can see that clearly yours is skewed.

Terrorism:

The unofficial or unauthorized use of violence and intimidation in the pursuit of political aims:

Who in the United Nations security council authorised the attacks on Gaza? If politicians in America and the United Kingdom were not afraid of losing their 'contributions' from 'friends of Israel', there would have certainly been more done about it.

Funny how the Israelis are like the Nazis now.

Everything is cyclical as they say.

Watch the video I posted earlier and it is hard to see the difference

Last edited:
Israel has every right to take this land and make it theirs, with the amount of rockets cowardly fired from this type of area not to mention the teenagers killed. If they do (which it looks they will) they will undoubtedly make it better than when the Palestinians had it. Up the Jews.

There is a nasty little shitpot festering in that country. We can't attribute it to a misguided youth either as similar words come from the Prime Minister of Israel.

Absolutely shocking!
You support Israel you're supporting apartheid, it's that simple.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back