Israeli on Sky News

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think hes pissed,hes talking like a loon
why do you insult people who have an alternative opinion to yours? I have a view, it is, IMHO,a realistic view. It appears to me as though this thread was started as a sympathy thread for the Palestinians and that people to conveniently forget what Hamas has been up to.

TBH with you I have very little sympathy with the Palestinians and a lot for Israel.

So presumably at some stage enough will be enough?
Doesnt look like it does it?

In a normal world I'd have thought so but as it stands the Israelis can seemingly do pretty much what they want and get away with it.

why do you insult people who have an alternative opinion to yours? I have a view, it is, IMHO,a realistic view. It appears to me as though this thread was started as a sympathy thread for the Palestinians and that people to conveniently forget what Hamas has been up to.

TBH with you I have very little sympathy with the Palestinians and a lot for Israel.
An opinion,ffs you have some crazy opinions.

Doesnt look like it does it?

In a normal world I'd have thought so but as it stands the Israelis can seemingly do pretty much what they want and get away with it.
I think we guessed that by your posts lol

I think we guessed that by your posts lol
and why is it wrong to sympathise with Israel, a country under constant attack from Hamas and aggressive countries in the middle east?

would you support Iran having nuclear weapons and dropping one on Israel if it meant the Palestinians and Hamas getting control of what is currently Israel?

Nothing will happen. Today's news is tomorrow's chip paper wrappers (health and safety permitting!).

No idea. Ask them. Most of them will likely be dead.

"no one on here has shown a lack of human compassion"

Your view is very nihilistic - there's a ubiquitousness about this outrage more than any other time in the last 30 years.

and why is it wrong to sympathise with Israel, a country under constant attack from Hamas and aggressive countries in the middle east?

would you support Iran having nuclear weapons and dropping one on Israel if it meant the Palestinians and Hamas getting control of what is currently Israel?
No ones saying that,sadders is pro israeli but he also recognises there has to be a Palestinian state as well

"no one on here has shown a lack of human compassion"

Your view is very nihilistic - there's a ubiquitousness about this outrage more than any other time in the last 30 years.
In your dreams. The morally indignant left wing will move on to the next G8 summit soon and leave this all behind.

Not really. The whole of middle east is hostile to Israel. Iran has called for its destruction, there have been wars with several of its close neighbours and even in the West I wonder at times about how many friends Israel has.
The whole of the middle east is hostile to Israel. Is it any wonder? Utter, utter bastards for what they are doing in Gaza. It will be Sabra and Chatilla all over again, they will drive the Palestinians into a corner and then obliterate them and the Western world will stand by and be too weak to stop or even criticise them. I despair.

No ones saying that,sadders is pro israeli but he also recognises there has to be a Palestinian state as well
The lad/lass can recognise all they like but it wont happen. There is no end to this IMHO until Gaza is effectively obliterated and Israel takes it over - again.

The whole of the middle east is hostile to Israel. Is it any wonder? Utter, utter bastards for what they are doing in Gaza. It will be Sabra and Chatilla all over again, they will drive the Palestinians into a corner and then obliterate them and the Western world will stand by and be too weak to stop or even criticise them. I despair.
And what about Hamas for firing rockets at Israel?

as for the rest of your post - probably. the reality of the situation hits you in the face but exactly what are you and everyone else on this thread going to do about it? Hide behind a keyboard?

With this Israeli government I don't know,if Israel votes in the labour then maybe we might have a chance of peace

Your fecking nuts mate,goodnight
Reality bites I'm afraid. you live in utopia.

No, that's precisely what you're doing. Someone else also described his statement as being callous - which is the same thing.
The problem is though that my statements arent callous. they reflect reality. How are my posts callous?

The problem is though that my statements arent callous. they reflect reality. How are my posts callous?[/QUOTE]

The matter of fact attitude to the indiscriminate loss of life - most of them civilians.
Anyway, I will retire with the wise words from John Donne that reminds us all that we are all Human beings, first and foremost: goodnight.

No man is an island,
Entire of itself,
Every man is a piece of the continent,
A part of the main.
If a clod be washed away by the sea,
Europe is the less.
As well as if a promontory were.
As well as if a manor of thy friend's
Or of thine own were:
Any man's death diminishes me,
Because I am involved in mankind,
And therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls;