ITV preparing bid to win Premier League highlights contract from BBC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wouldn't make any difference, most of the BBC pundits and commentators would go to ITV anyway. MOTD is atrocious so I hope they get it, they've both been as shit as each for the last few international tournaments.

Understand why people without Sky would be bothered but for those who do have it Game of the Day, Goals on Sunday and MNF piss all over it

red button on sky for me when safc play. motd is rarely watched and if i do, i record and fast forward. its patronising, cliche and old pals act coverage

sos like

Wouldn't make any difference, most of the BBC pundits and commentators would go to ITV anyway. MOTD is atrocious so I hope they get it, they've both been as shit as each for the last few international tournaments.

Understand why people without Sky would be bothered but for those who do have it Game of the Day, Goals on Sunday and MNF piss all over it

the fact that i've already seen our game makes game of the day pointless and i'm hardly going to watch 60mins of each game. goals on sunday is on too long and they chat a load of shite with the guests. MNF doesn't show highlights

the fact that i've already seen our game makes game of the day pointless and i'm hardly going to watch 60mins of each game. goals on sunday is on too long and they chat a load of shite with the guests. MNF doesn't show highlights
Mnf does show the highlights normally before the start of the match

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back