Jack Russell dogs....

Status
Not open for further replies.

mr lordi

Central Defender
Next door neighbours Jack Russell is gonna have pups and the mrs and kids want one, are they horrible little ankle biting dogs who suffer from small dog syndrome? Or have I got this breed completely wrong. She says one of these would be easy to manage and it wouldn't take over the house. Anyone got one? Cheers.

Next door neighbours Jack Russell is gonna have pups and the mrs and kids want one, are they horrible little ankle biting dogs who suffer from small dog syndrome? Or have I got this breed completely wrong. She says one of these would be easy to manage and it wouldn't take over the house. Anyone got one? Cheers.
They're cracking dogs but can be a bit nippy if you have young bairns.

I used to have one that lived until she was about 18. Beautiful dogs and it's down to the owner how the dog behaves as with all dogs. Train them well and they are fantastic pets.
aye but they need firmness from what i can remember of the buggers.Wilful little shites but a good one is fantastic as you rightly said.Although me granda and ganny should be in the people who overfeed their pets thread for the way they fed their jack russell

Wife was telling me of some bloke that got attacked off a couple of Bull Mastiffs, some woman had them off their leads, they came running to get his dog so he picked it up, they attacked him leaving him in a bad way having to go to hospital.
She got her dogs and fucked off.

Anyone know of anyone with two Bull Mastiffs in the Rowlands Gill area..?

Her sister did tell her mind so it was probably two Westies and a twisted ankle off tripping over them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back