Jack Russell dogs....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Next door neighbours Jack Russell is gonna have pups and the mrs and kids want one, are they horrible little ankle biting dogs who suffer from small dog syndrome? Or have I got this breed completely wrong. She says one of these would be easy to manage and it wouldn't take over the house. Anyone got one? Cheers.

They are f***ing class.

My Harry's a class little dog.

Bags of personality and not prone to health problems unlike other "purer" breeds.

They're wonderful dogs if you have the time and patience to give them absolutely tons of exercise and mental stimulation. As in, multiple hours per day spent solely on meeting the dog's needs. They're basically like extremely rambunctions, anxious children, but they are at least very nice looking dogs, don't drag snot everywhere, and don't complain about their food.

Posties most hated breed little fukkers wait behind letter box then jump up and bite ya finger ends off and if out in garden guaranteed to gan for ya

So much personality , truly great dogs but touch and go with small kids

One of only 3 dogs ive been bitten by at work(others were a bull dog and a Rottweiler) and was the only one to do any damage. Having said that, I've met loads of them and most have been champion. Get one, train it well and you'll be fine. If he chews ya face off, don't blame me though.

I`ve had one for 17 years and have another one now. They are great little dogs. Loads of character and very, very friendly and loving. They are a good size for a house dog too.
Neither of mine have been nippy but do like a bit of a bark at other dogs. I couldn`t recommend a Jack Russell high enough. They are absolutely brilliant dogs.

I used to have one that lived until she was about 18. Beautiful dogs and it's down to the owner how the dog behaves as with all dogs. Train them well and they are fantastic pets.
Great post

Next door neighbours Jack Russell is gonna have pups and the mrs and kids want one, are they horrible little ankle biting dogs who suffer from small dog syndrome? Or have I got this breed completely wrong. She says one of these would be easy to manage and it wouldn't take over the house. Anyone got one? Cheers.

Handy with the choppers them fcukers, good shoe up the hole is whats needed.

Don't let the kernts sneak up behind you.

We took the plunge and got her, she is now 8 months old and settled in really well. Good with other dogs so far and the kids love her. A great addition. If I knew how to put a pic up I would.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back