Jimmy Hill

Status
Not open for further replies.

he did. English obviously not yer strongpoint

sorry Janey but no way in a million years can you defend the op here
Truthfully, I'm not necessarily defending him, and so far as I know in a very long thread he hasn't come back and defended himself, so he hasn't done himself any favours there. If he had it might or might not have made a difference to the context/perspective of his post. No my opinion I wouldn't wish such a poo illness on anyone, but I didn't like him before he had it and so I'm not going to pretend I like him now, I dislike him lots

No tears shed here.

Web browsers these days tend to have spell checking built in, you could upgrade your current browser or try something new. My favourite is Netscape Navigator.
Another clueless comment....I am trying to blog without a web browser it is the only way to improve my spelling another well thought out comment by you.....

Truthfully, I'm not necessarily defending him, and so far as I know in a very long thread he hasn't come back and defended himself, so he hasn't done himself any favours there. If he had it might or might not have made a difference to the context/perspective of his post. No my opinion I wouldn't wish such a poo illness on anyone, but I didn't like him before he had it and so I'm not going to pretend I like him now, I dislike him lots

you are honest and your stance is natural. but its still not anything close to what the op did

Yes, very funny and the inevitable response of someone who can't answer a simple question.

You came on here as a keyboard warrior, calling people out, and have now shit your pants.

So, I'll repeat a simple question, what, exactly, was the OP saying?

you are honest and your stance is natural. but its still not anything close to what the op did

So what, exactly, was the OP saying?

I've only the scanned the thread, but is it because the op said "No tears shed here"?
I won't shed any myself, though wouldn't wish that on anyones family.
The bloke was/is a bellend. I hope for his family he gets well, but he's still a bellend

Not one of the 'hand wringers' will shed any tears either mate ...... they just jump on any cause where they can attack other people.

Not one of the 'hand wringers' will shed any tears either mate ...... they just jump on any cause where they can attack other people.
They might change their facebook profile pics to Coventry city colours for 24 hours. Did they OP say anything else worse, or is it the usual case on here?

They might change their facebook profile pics to Coventry city colours for 24 hours. Did they OP say anything else worse, or is it the usual case on here?

That was it mate .... 4 little words and people have twisted them to provoke their own outrage.

Since then the 'experts at being outraged' have read between the lines and invented whatever they wanted to believe.

They've said much worse things than the OP with no sense of their own hypocrisy :confused:

get a room lads, embarrassing that
So just to clarify, the OP said "I won't shed any tears" and loads have said the same since ? Anything worse said? I called him a bellend. I would be a bit of a hypocrite if i always thought that, and suddenly changed my mind after he got a terrible illness wouldn't i?

So just to clarify, the OP said "I won't shed any tears" and loads have said the same since ? Anything worse said? I called him a bellend. I would be a bit of a hypocrite if i always thought that, and suddenly changed my mind after he got a terrible illness wouldn't i?

if you dont get it you never will

Another clueless comment....I am trying to blog without a web browser it is the only way to improve my spelling another well thought out comment by you.....
Do you wear a hair shirt while you blog? I'm studying a couple of European languages and find the highlighted text errors to be invaluable, especially when switching back and forth.

Dik als een kasteel muur.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back