Johnson

Status
Not open for further replies.

equuleus

Midfield
I reckon Gus doesn't rate him as he is inconsistent and lacks pace. He is unquestionably talented in terms of skill and has good premier league experience however.

I know nowt about this highly rated Bruma kid were linked to but if he offers us pace, I can see Johnson being binned off, come January or in the summer for financial reasons.

He's our best attacking player and can score goals from midfield, yet under poyet he receives the ball on the corner of his own 18 yard box constantly, How is he suppose to get forward when he spends all his time in his own half. He had the most assists and goals last season yet sits on the beach or has to play deep what a waste of talent

Now that's a talent :lol:

I just don't get the love-in with him at our club. I was over the moon when we signed him but he just hasn't lived up to expectation. He's very predictable and uncreative in my opinion.
He's got a couple of tricks in his locker but he doesn't contribute enough to the team for me. No clever off the ball runs that make space for others etc, just waits for the ball does a couple of stopovers then either passes or gets tackled most the time.

I just don't get the love-in with him at our club. I was over the moon when we signed him but he just hasn't lived up to expectation. He's very predictable and uncreative in my opinion.
He's got a couple of tricks in his locker but he doesn't contribute enough to the team for me. No clever off the ball runs that make space for others etc, just waits for the ball does a couple of stopovers then either passes or gets tackled most the time.

Let me know a better attacking player at our club and I'll agree with you?

There is literally nothing you can say to this other than wow :lol:

Holy f***ing moly :lol:

Get help.

We now have a fit fletcher yet poyet plays wickham on the wing a player who clearly cant cross a ball or put a shift in yet leaves his best midfield player out..bit stupid really

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back