Joining a Union - worth it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Still along way to break even ;)
I'm not sure you know what "break even" means mate.

If Sunderland win the next 3 games would you:
a) say we are improving (like i inferred)?
b) say we are getting worse (like you inferred)?
c) not as good as the 1937 cup winners side so still shite so there?

not counting the obvious

d) "fuck me, am i pissed or something???"

Whilst the public sector membership level shrunk by an eerily similar amount. Four letters TUPE. ;)

Or it could be that the private sector are coming to their senses and joining up.
Or more likely more working age people with an increased population....stats don't mean a lot .

I'm not sure you know what "break even" means mate.

If Sunderland win the next 3 games would you:
a) say we are improving (like i inferred)?
b) say we are getting worse (like you inferred)?
c) not as good as the 1937 cup winners side so still shite so there?

not counting the obvious

d) "fuck me, am i pissed or something???"
I mean that membership of the great unions has halfed since late 70,'s which means 6.5 million members have decided that unions were not the great savour of the working man that they try and portray.
Membership levels might be increasing but that doesn't paint the full picture as more and more younguns and immigrants have swelled the working age labour market.
It looks like unions are increasing membership but as a percentage of what's available they are doing jack shit.
Answer c

Ahh, I miss the unions. Running battles on a daily basis with reps from RMT and TSSA - the self serving, pointless, work shy fucksticks

Ahh, I miss the unions. Running battles on a daily basis with reps from RMT and TSSA - the self serving, pointless, work shy fucksticks
You can't say that man, they will be a stat somewhere that states all reps do most of the work most of the time

People seem to need unions more with a Tory government (eroding worker rights etc). The unions give lots of money to the Labour party, maybe that explains why they wanted that clown Milliband in charge of the party, to ensure they weren't elected as they want member numbers to increase?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back