Joining a Union - worth it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can't say that man, they will be a stat somewhere that states all reps do most of the work most of the time
All of them talk about doing all of the work none of the time whilst stuffing their fat faces with biscuits at the latest "essential" meeting

Feel like givin my tuppence on Unions here ...shower of bearded commies who want the standard set at the LOWEST point .
Shielding pencil lickers and time servers and have no time for the cove who wants to do sommat extra and improve him/herself.

Oficials are usually dicks with a big mouth and no brains ..with the female version in the main been fat dykes in need of a good drilling .

Other than that I suppose they are OK .

Paddy two votes. :lol:

Feel like givin my tuppence on Unions here ...shower of bearded commies who want the standard set at the LOWEST point .
Shielding pencil lickers and time servers and have no time for the cove who wants to do sommat extra and improve him/herself.

Oficials are usually dicks with a big mouth and no brains ..with the female version in the main been fat dykes in need of a good drilling .

Other than that I suppose they are OK .
You've already had your say Paddy, no need to come on here in your Haloween disguise for another man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back