Kell brook vs Jo Jo Dan, tonight on sky

Status
Not open for further replies.

TaylorBoosh

Midfield
Special K defends his IBF Welterweight title tonight against the Romanian Jo Jo Dan. Don't know a lot about JJD but his record seems canny won 34 of his 36 fights & is mandatory challenger for Brook.
I'm going for Kell in the 9th think might be a slow start with Kell just getting back after the Tenerife attack. Got 12/1 on William Hill.
Ha way special K.

What time the actual fight?
Reckon it's going to be about 10pm.

Etches fight should be decent . I've done brook by ko in one acca and rounds 7-9 in another

Fancy Gonzalez to stop Russell junior in the card on boxnation .
Aye that etches is the kid with Ricky Hatton as his promoter isn't he? Haven't seen a lot of him. Looks decent though bits I have seen, undefeated isn't he?

Have seen Dan a couple of times, whilst he's a decent enough fighter Brook should handle him reasonably comfortably providing that the stabbing hasn't had too much of an effect on him. Going for Brook on points.

Seen Hearn on Ringside hyping up Thurman, Rios and Marquez as potential opponents for Brook later in the year. Taking that into account it'll be Brook vs Frankie Gavin on Box Office at some point in the next 12 months or so.

Reckon it's going to be about 10pm.

Aye that etches is the kid with Ricky Hatton as his promoter isn't he? Haven't seen a lot of him. Looks decent though bits I have seen, undefeated isn't he?
Yeah he's under Hatton and unbeaten . Decent stoppage record as well. But of a step up tonight. Should be good

Have seen Dan a couple of times, whilst he's a decent enough fighter Brook should handle him reasonably comfortably providing that the stabbing hasn't had too much of an effect on him. Going for Brook on points.

Seen Hearn on Ringside hyping up Thurman, Rios and Marquez as potential opponents for Brook later in the year. Taking that into account it'll be Brook vs Frankie Gavin on Box Office at some point in the next 12 months or so.
gavin brook will defo happen . He will build Gavin up with the brum bill then try and big the fight up

Marquez has said he might be interested in fighting brook if he continues his career like, I agree though brook vs Gavin for me will happen in next 12 months.
I was looking at brook on points like but was only 6/4 so went for the 12/1 9th stoppage, if I'm being honest with myself I fancy it on points like to brook, given the whole stabbing thing I think brook himself would be happy enough with that, surely something like that must effect a man plus question will no doubt be getting asked if he's returned to the ring to soon. Got everything crossed though for brook in the 9th :D

How's it barbaric? What's her reasoning behind the statement?
I don't really get it myself. She can watch horrible made-up sci-fi violence but can't cope with anything close to reality. I like boxing because the best boxers aren't just blokes who hit another bloke. I'm probably a bit of an anomaly for being a lefty but still liking boxing and the hosses.

Marquez has said he might be interested in fighting brook if he continues his career like, I agree though brook vs Gavin for me will happen in next 12 months.
I was looking at brook on points like but was only 6/4 so went for the 12/1 9th stoppage, if I'm being honest with myself I fancy it on points like to brook, given the whole stabbing thing I think brook himself would be happy enough with that, surely something like that must effect a man plus question will no doubt be getting asked if he's returned to the ring to soon. Got everything crossed though for brook in the 9th :D

If Brook is still the same fighter he was before the stabbing then I'd probably favour him over Marquez at this point however it would cost Matchroom a fortune to get him over here so that'll make it a non-starter.

If Brook is still the same fighter he was before the stabbing then I'd probably favour him over Marquez at this point however it would cost Matchroom a fortune to get him over here so that'll make it a non-starter.
Plenty in the pot after all the savings they will make from next week's shite marra ;)

Bump. Coverage about to start, although it wouldn't be a bad idea to tune in from 8pm and give the Frankie Gavin tune up a wide berth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back