Kell brook vs Jo Jo Dan, tonight on sky

Status
Not open for further replies.

this site got linked on our forum years ago and I just thought it was a decent laugh. Like our old forum ( blue kipper) used to be . Some funny stuff on here , decent boxing chat and the ladies in tight dresses thread gets deposited into the wank bank quite often

What he say ?
Basically said what i was saying (and most others probably) - that either Brook stops him, or Khan wins on points, but that he should come over, make some serious money and fight for a title.

Hearn Offered someone a refund on Twitter for the Newcastle bill . If anyone wants there dough back send him a tweet. Got to be worth a try.
Yeah, they are offering refunds - got to contact your point of sale. I know Eventim have done a few no problem. I'm still gonna go and make the best of it. I see Stephen Smith has been added - obviously just a tune up as he fought tonight as well, but will be nice to see him, especially as he is probably gonna be fighting for a world title next and he has had such a long lay off. A highly rated young light heavyweight prospect Hosea Burton is also on. Obviously neither will be in 'fights' but it does add a little to the bill IMO.

Yeah, they are offering refunds - got to contact your point of sale. I know Eventim have done a few no problem. I'm still gonna go and make the best of it. I see Stephen Smith has been added - obviously just a tune up as he fought tonight as well, but will be nice to see him, especially as he is probably gonna be fighting for a world title next and he has had such a long lay off. A highly rated young light heavyweight prospect Hosea Burton is also on. Obviously neither will be in 'fights' but it does add a little to the bill IMO.

Who's pulled out of the bill like?

Is it not Liam Smith who's fighting?

What do you reckon then mate, would you see Thurman beating both Brook and Khan?

my step brother got robbed against Stephen smith in the ams. And then crushed his hand and ruined his career not long after . Shame

What do you reckon then mate, would you see Thurman beating both Brook and Khan?
Liam is under warren and waiting on a fight with Carson jones

Na, Liam is with Warren fella and fights on the Matthews-Abril card on April 18th supposedly against Carson Jones although that hasn't been fully confirmed.

I think Thurman-Khan would go the same way as Brook-Khan in that KT stops him or Khan on points, possibly closer on points though, maybe a split and possibly hit the canvass.

Brook-Thurman would be fuckin class - i have literally no idea. Possibly Keith on points. The thing is Hearn will know that fight is too high risk / low reward as Thurman is fuckin good but not known over here as much as Khan (obviously) or JMM. He will be known as much as Rios, but Rios is a lot less riskier, so can;t see Brook fighting Thurman unless it was a mandatory challenge.

Oh, and ironically Thurman is the WBA 'regular' welterweight champ - the same paper one that Quigg and McDonnel has, although ocnveniently Hearn doesn;t recognise Thurman as a champ, but does with his two 'stars' - if the cap fits eh?

Na, Liam is with Warren fella and fights on the Matthews-Abril card on April 18th supposedly against Carson Jones although that hasn't been fully confirmed.

I think Thurman-Khan would go the same way as Brook-Khan in that KT stops him or Khan on points, possibly closer on points though, maybe a split and possibly hit the canvass.

Brook-Thurman would be fuckin class - i have literally no idea. Possibly Keith on points. The thing is Hearn will know that fight is too high risk / low reward as Thurman is fuckin good but not known over here as much as Khan (obviously) or JMM. He will be known as much as Rios, but Rios is a lot less riskier, so can;t see Brook fighting Thurman unless it was a mandatory challenge.

Oh, and ironically Thurman is the WBA 'regular' welterweight champ - the same paper one that Quigg and McDonnel has, although ocnveniently Hearn doesn;t recognise Thurman as a champ, but does with his two 'stars' - if the cap fits eh?
brook v rios would be fun . While it lasted . Love bam bam he's good value

Best case scenario for me would be Brook vs Khan, Thurman vs Cotto and the winners fighting each other late in the year.

Thurman is a big, powerful lad but I love the way he just walks forward all the time too, constant pressure. He made Guerrero look like an amateur for 10 rounds.

Best case scenario for me would be Brook vs Khan, Thurman vs Cotto and the winners fighting each other late in the year.

Thurman is a big, powerful lad but I love the way he just walks forward all the time too, constant pressure. He made Guerrero look like an amateur for 10 rounds.

Thurman looks quality. Needs to smarten himself up though, looks like a tramp!!!!

brook v rios would be fun . While it lasted . Love bam bam he's good value

Me too, he's still one of my favourite fighters and that first Alvarado fight was what mainly turned me into the huge fan of the sport that i am today. I just think all those hard slogs have caught up with him and he didn;t look great against Pac (understandable), Chavez or Alvarado II. Sure he looked good in the rubber match, but i think that was more down to Mike's shocking preparation. I think Kell is a level above personally at this moment and would win quite comfortably on points (in the UK anyway) - he definitely wouldnt stop him though as Rios is nails :)

Me too, he's still one of my favourite fighters and that first Alvarado fight was what mainly turned me into the huge fan of the sport that i am today. I just think all those hard slogs have caught up with him and he didn;t look great against Pac (understandable), Chavez or Alvarado II. Sure he looked good in the rubber match, but i think that was more down to Mike's shocking preparation. I think Kell is a level above personally at this moment and would win quite comfortably on points (in the UK anyway) - he definitely wouldnt stop him though as Rios is nails :)

Subscribe to this channel on You Tube mate...

ES NEWS.

They have daily videos in training camps, interviews with fighters, coaches, fans from all the top fighters. The access they get is staggering.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back