Klitschko/Fury - the gloves are off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Least they shook hands at the end with no drama like some of the embarrassing times on here

I'd presume hughie fury.
There's a bird boxing I think too, Germans seem to love their women boxing.
And sky charge extra for this night of quality boxing :oops:

Just looked and think it's Jono Carroll v tbc
But gassiev v kalidze looks like their fighting - should be competitive.

Oh and rod Stewart is on too :)

Yeah, it's a very modest undercard. That lass fight is off (which i'm too not disappointed about).

Hughie Fury vs Adnan Redzovic
Carroll vs TBA - will just be a 6 round tune up
Then some more low level fights of no note featuring local fighters i've never heard of. Not sure Gassiev vs Kiladze is still happening - seems to have gone quiet. That would be a decent enough fight (Gassiev should win) but i suppose it's all about the main event.

Your like a boxing Oracle marra

I thought Chilemba beat Bellow in the first fight tbh

Aye, a fair few did and big Tone crying as if he was robbed. Alvarez slight favourite with the bookies, Chilemba's style isn;t the most exciting, but it is close, competitive and significant as winner should be mandatory to Adonis Stevenson

cant believe fury is 3-1 and not 30-1, would be shocked if he last more than 4 rounds
Aye, get that like, I honestly think it's the unpredictability fury brings to the fight.

Will he box and move with his switch hitting, will he counter, will he stand his ground and try and exchange, will he just go f***ing gung-ho.

I don't know if Peter or his mental fatha even know.

I'm no boxing expert but it's clear even to me there's a gulf in class. Fury has no chance.

Fury's a lot better than some make out and I wouldn't be surprised if he causes Wlad some problems but realistically he really needs Klitschko to have grown old overnight to have any chance of beating him.

Yeah, should be a routine win although Bute is in his back yard. Interesting light heavyweight fight on the undercard of that featuring former Bellew foe Isaac Chilemba. Big prospect Amir Imam also on that card.

Is the entire under-card of the De gale fight on Sky?

If so will I be able to fit in it Late Kick off > De Gale Undercard > De Gale > End of Fury Undercard > Fury Fight? :lol:

Also anyone know anywhere in Newcastle that will have the Fury fight on, with it being PPV?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back