KLM flights Newcastle to Amsterdam

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im looking to go to Amsterdam in March. The Easy Jet flights are no good, date wise, so Ive been looking to fly with KLM who Ive used previously.

KLM are £300 quid at the minute. Would anyone have any ideas if the price is likely to come down at all?

It could be due to being the end of term at University and students heading back to Asia?I usually find that my Emirates flights varies according to term time.

Im looking to go to Amsterdam in March. The Easy Jet flights are no good, date wise, so Ive been looking to fly with KLM who Ive used previously.

KLM are £300 quid at the minute. Would anyone have any ideas if the price is likely to come down at all?

that seems to be very expensive that...
did you try Expedia.com

Use the ferry mate. 3 x more people used the North Shields - Amsterdam ferry than used the whole of Teesside Airport last year, they must be doing something right.

300 quid to amsterdam? no chance I'd be paying over 150

Great place mind, beautiful

I loathe KLM!

They tried to un-book me from the last plane out of Amsterdam to France one night a few years back

As it happened I had worked with an important dutch government minister/Captain of Industry that day (unusual but true) and so I nearly had a don't you know who I am / let me call the Minister moment

Humility prevailed and so I just gave them my best 100 yard stare --- straight through :p

It usually depends on the duration of your stay (so I've found in the past)

If you book the return less than 2 nights after your outbound they seem to hammer you on price whereas if you make it a 4 or 5 day trip the price seems to magically come down.

Can you go from Leeds? its sometimes cheaper from there and Jet2 also fly to AMS from there too.

I fly all the time and generally the prices are £70-£100 like.

You though about trying DTV?

its roughly £80 return for the whole of march, Execpt fridays which it is roughly £110 - £120 (thats from NCL)

Last edited:
Im looking to go on Friday 20th and return on Saturday 21st. Right carry on as no Easyjet or Jet2 fly on a Saturday out of Amsterdam. Would normally stay the extra day but have other commitments. They may be getting jibbed off by the looks of it

I'd work around Easyjet flights if you can, we got £60 return with them.

tbh, probs be better for you to stay the saturday (hotel in schipol is only about £30) and fly out early sunday morning

Try using the skyscanner app. Showing direct flights on those days for £128 return. I'd be going for longer than one night if I were you though.

I loathe KLM!

They tried to un-book me from the last plane out of Amsterdam to France one night a few years back

As it happened I had worked with an important dutch government minister/Captain of Industry that day (unusual but true) and so I nearly had a don't you know who I am / let me call the Minister moment

Humility prevailed and so I just gave them my best 100 yard stare --- straight through :p
We had similar once when they tried to stop @The Raven getting on. Wouldn't even budge when I offered to get the later flight.
Eventually someone from business class didn't turn up and he got a seat at the front.
Never had a spot of bother with them since then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back