Klopp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bet you loved it when Bruce quoted said its Only Sunderland don't get carried away

The more stupid enquiries a club makes the more it gets knocked back. The more it gets knocked back the worse it looks for the bloke who does take the job. Who wants to start a job as publically acknowledged tenth choice?

Is this The same Keegan who took the Newcastle job as his first management job in football? That one?

Besides which, the game is completely different these days and we made those 'staggering signings' as one of the best sides in the country.

Keegans first were Brian Kilcline and that Darren McDonagh(?) kid who got done for posession of wackbacky a few days before signing for you iirc!!!

Haha I want to meet your drug dealer. Clearly has some great shit. Never would he come here. Big crowds? Doetmubd had more season ticket holders than our stadium capacity haha. Doubt he's gonna be influenced by the stadium of light. Dont get me wrong I'll run down the streets buck ass naked doing the helicopter if he signed on but let's be honest, there isn't a bloody chance. He will be at Liverpool in no time. We'd have better chance of Rodgers signing on if he gets the sack

Klopp would have to more mental than pdc at the farthest outpost of his utter mentalist to even begin to consider coming here

He's mad but not quite that off his trolley

We should be at least talking to Klopp, big stadium, superb training grounds (less trees) passionate and loyal fanbase, says he wants a project and prem league, give him whatever he wants and go for it, he is not a cheque book manager either, Dortmund was in a similar position when he took over - criminal if we haven't at least approached him
I've not read the thread but I'm guessing it'll have been said by now but what the fuck are you taking? You're an idiot if you think he'd even answer the phone to us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back