Ku Klux Klan

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Cowvahlo

Programme about them on National Geographic +1 now.

What a bunch of utter knackers. I never ease to be surprised at the stupidity and ignorance of people. Whites are a minority and everyone else is mating with whites to wipe out the race!

Dozy f***ing redneck inbred jizz bags...there should be a worldwide cull of these fucktards.

Ultimately what do you want - everyone believing what you want them to believe? There has always been crackpot minorities. That wont be stopping anytime soon.

What about Malcolm X? Racist?

Ultimately what do you want - everyone believing what you want them to believe? There has always been crackpot minorities. That wont be stopping anytime soon.

He undoubtedly held some very racist views but to his credit was open minded to the degree that he pulled a commendable U turn after his hajj.

Thanks for the update marra.
Don't worry mate, keep posting on here and you'll get the hang of it.

Because I'm nice I'll help you out though, someone posts, for example, an opinion, then people tend to discuss it...unless your a mag or Aruba or Frijj or shields black cat (the list goes on) then you get told to fuck off.

Fuck off.;)

Tbh I don't know much about Malcolm X so can't comment. I certainly don't want everyone agreeing with my views, I'd get fairly pissed off with that. What I would like though is for people with different views to be able to debate and put their points forward in a rational, peaceful way. Something these idiots don't do.

Don't worry mate, keep posting on here and you'll get the hang of it.

Because I'm nice I'll help you out though, someone posts, for example, an opinion, then people tend to discuss it...unless your a mag or Aruba or Frijj or shields black cat (the list goes on) then you get told to fuck off.

Fuck off.;)

Tbh I don't know much about Malcolm X so can't comment. I certainly don't want everyone agreeing with my views, I'd get fairly pissed off with that. What I would like though is for people with different views to be able to debate and put their points forward in a rational, peaceful way. Something these idiots don't do.
I already knew you were a f***ing dickhead but thanks for confirming it marra.

What a bunch of utter knackers. I never ease to be surprised at the stupidity and ignorance of people. Whites are a minority and everyone else is mating with whites to wipe out the race!

Dozy f***ing redneck inbred jizz bags...there should be a worldwide cull of these fucktards.
Spoiler alert

Aye, you're right, as I was watching it realised I'd seen it before. Still can't believe some of the attitudes though. How these people take themselves seriously is beyond me.

I'm not racist in any way myself, "but" if you grew up in a certain environment as a child sometimes it's not that easy to leave you the ways you have become accustom too? Especially if you lack something between the ears!

What a bunch of utter knackers. I never cease to be surprised at the stupidity and ignorance of people. Whites are a minority and everyone else is mating with whites to wipe out the race!

and you get your information from National Geographic

I'm not racist in any way myself, "but" if you grew up in a certain environment as a child sometimes it's not that easy to leave you the ways you have become accustom too? Especially if you lack something between the ears!
Know where your coming from but surely with the way the world is now with so much influence from the internet and round the clock global news you'd think people would start questioning their environment more, surely?

and you get your information from National Geographic
Nope, that's the channel the programme was on man dafty.

Know where your coming from but surely with the way the world is now with so much influence from the internet and round the clock global news you'd think people would start questioning their environment more, surely?

Nope, that's the channel the programme was on man dafty
:lol:

I thought that a KKK thread would be fairly cut and dry in universal condemnation but you've managed to create some ambiguity.

Malcolm X was a massive racist for a long time but changed his viewpoint in his later years.

don't forget to please your lass with some bellend matey;)
Out of the question now mate, she was over the moon while I was banned but went in a right huff last week when I woke up and the first thing I said was 'Gerrin', back on the SMB today'. She thinks I turn into a bigger bellend than normal while I'm on here so I invariably get nowt.:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back