Ku Klux Klan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Know where your coming from but surely with the way the world is now with so much influence from the internet and round the clock global news you'd think people would start questioning their environment more, surely?

Nope, that's the channel the programme was on man dafty.

You would like to think so but there are some amount if Neanderthals still roaming this planet that there will always be plenty of people who either haven't the mental strength to leave their environment or haven't the brain cells to realise that their actions are wrong.

Out of the question now mate, she was over the moon while I was banned but went in a right huff last week when I woke up and the first thing I said was 'Gerrin', back on the SMB today'. She thinks I turn into a bigger bellend than normal while I'm on here so I invariably get nowt.:lol:
are you a mate of @Cyrilsneer .some bellend magic is to be had in marine park.its been voted a good park in shields

I thought that a KKK thread would be fairly cut and dry in universal condemnation but you've managed to create some ambiguity.

Malcolm X was a massive racist for a long time but changed his viewpoint in his later years.
Serious question...if Malcolm X was racist, as were/are a lot of coloured folk, is that deemed to be positive racism, negative racism or just racism? Fascinated by the subject of racism in society, there's so many contradictions.

are you a mate of @Cyrilsneer .some bellend magic is to be had in marine park.its been voted a good park in shields
I've no idea who this Cyril spenk is but from what I've seen I'll be steering clear of him! I'll make rub my own wand to conjure up my own bellend magic thank you.

Serious question...if Malcolm X was racist, as were/are a lot of coloured folk, is that deemed to be positive racism, negative racism or just racism? Fascinated by the subject of racism in society, there's so many contradictions.
Racism is racism.

Only by acknowledging this can we move forward. Unfortunately there are too many double standards in this issue.

Racism is racism.

Only by acknowledging this can we move forward. Unfortunately there are too many double standards in this issue.
Do you not think that's part of the problem, it's all one way traffic. A white can't call a black but it seems like a free for all the other way round?

I remember when I lived in Ipswich, there was a club called the Carribean Club, if a white person tried to go in they'd be barred straightaway. Nothing was done or said but can you imagine it being the other way around?

Think it's be a bit too complicated to say racism is racism.

Do you not think that's part of the problem, it's all one way traffic. A white can't call a black but it seems like a free for all the other way round?

I remember when I lived in Ipswich, there was a club called the Carribean Club, if a white person tried to go in they'd be barred straightaway. Nothing was done or said but can you imagine it being the other way around?

Think it's be a bit too complicated to say racism is racism.
this will not end well

Ah now see, this is the problem, there's too much stigma attached so people daren't talk about it.

You have probably got a point though so I'm bailing out until tomorrow.;)
understand your point.but 30 years ago you could buy robertsons marmalade with a picture on the label.now it's taboo.btw his name was g$llyw&g

understand your point.but 30 years ago you could buy robertsons marmalade with a picture on the label.now it's taboo.btw his name was g$llyw&g
I am going, honest, you're right though. My Nana, bless her (just gone into a home, cancer and dementia) used to read me a certain book about a tiger, pancakes and a young chap in pyjamas. As I was clearing her house out the other week I found a copy, turns out she managed to get a fairly recent print of the book which is all but banned now. We never associated any racist connotations to it, just thought it was an entertaining story.

I am going, honest, you're right though. My Nana, bless her (just gone into a home, cancer and dementia) used to read me a certain book about a tiger, pancakes and a young chap in pyjamas. As I was clearing her house out the other week I found a copy, turns out she managed to get a fairly recent print of the book which is all but banned now. We never associated any racist connotations to it, just thought it was an entertaining story.
too much political correctness now.in gaza now I don't think they would give a fuck about an image on a marmalade jar as a missile hits their home.ennuf said

Programme about them on National Geographic +1 now.

What a bunch of utter knackers. I never ease to be surprised at the stupidity and ignorance of people. Whites are a minority and everyone else is mating with whites to wipe out the race!

Dozy f***ing redneck inbred jizz bags...there should be a worldwide cull of these fucktards.

Ultimately what do you want - everyone believing what you want them to believe? There has always been crackpot minorities. That wont be stopping anytime soon.

What about Malcolm X? Racist?
If only those uppity blacks had known their place and accepted that the white man was stronger and better armed. We would not be where we are now.

I thought that a KKK thread would be fairly cut and dry in universal condemnation but you've managed to create some ambiguity.

Malcolm X was a massive racist for a long time but changed his viewpoint in his later years.
I've created ambiguity because there seems to me to be a certain Malcolm X who was black and spouted the same sort of shite as the KKK do. again though we have the politically correct people who like to pretend that this never happened. Seemingly its only white skinned people who are racist.

Then his former Moslem buddies killed him

talking of which i haven't seen much of @paws for a while.
ramadan must have laid him low

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back