La Liga fixtures 2014/15

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gutted, will be in Barcelona w/e 30th August and was hoping to take boys to see a game.

May have to go to Valencia instead although don't think they would be as excited although I do like the mestalla.

My sons response was....who are Espanyol! Only young'uns and would prob enjoy it but nowhere near as appealing as going to watch Barcelona.

Aye, spoilt bastards like mine.

Promised mine a Barca match like but we use a villa 1.5 hrs away, some of the games don't finish till about midnight n`all.

Done 4 or 5 myself, good spectacle but poor atmosphere if Im honest (except Catlonia v Brazil!!! hell on)

Didn't Espanyol used to play in the Olympic stadium fans were miles away from the action

Aye I believe they did Hank, new ground opened 2009, seen the barca derby n they had about 200 fans, presumed their ground would be akin to pools.

Aye, spoilt bastards like mine.

Promised mine a Barca match like but we use a villa 1.5 hrs away, some of the games don't finish till about midnight n`all.

Done 4 or 5 myself, good spectacle but poor atmosphere if Im honest (except Catlonia v Brazil!!! hell on)

Aye I believe they did Hank, new ground opened 2009, seen the barca derby n they had about 200 fans, presumed their ground would be akin to pools.
I went to a Catalunya vs Brazil game in 2004. Passing through Barcelona and didn't realise it was on. Was pretty drunk by the time I went to the game dragging the missus along. Think Fabregas played that day?

Yeah our villa is in Javea but wanted to drive up the coast to grab a game at end if the holiday. May just do the tour with them as they get to go on the pitch which he would love. Or just spend the money time on a trip to Portaventura instead.

Its gonna be very very interesting to watch. Barca are still desperate for a class centre half and Mathieu from Valencia isn't the answer.

Real's squad looks out of this world with the addition of Hames Rodriguez and Toni Kroos. It will be interesting to see how Atletico do. They've flogged Costa (with Adrian and Villa also leaving!) but I think Mandzukic is a class signing, Correa is relatively unproven but potentially very exciting. Courtios and Felipe are huge losses for them mind.

I for one would love to see Valencia back amongst the big boys. They signed Rodrigo from Benfica yesterday and have Otamendi in at the back, the loss of Bernat is a massive shame for them though.

I went to a Catalunya vs Brazil game in 2004. Passing through Barcelona and didn't realise it was on. Was pretty drunk by the time I went to the game dragging the missus along. Think Fabregas played that day?

Yeah our villa is in Javea but wanted to drive up the coast to grab a game at end if the holiday. May just do the tour with them as they get to go on the pitch which he would love. Or just spend the money time on a trip to Portaventura instead.

Ferk me yes it was a decade since, we were there on a stag doo, had no idea of fixtures etc, asked a waiter if any games were on only to find Brazil were in town! Mental night like. Fecking hell on, flares, seats hoyed at coppers etc, "Barcelona is not spain" written everywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back